*Kills 30th bunny for daily challenge*

#1BTzzPosted 3/8/2013 9:11:02 PM
"I deserve an award!"

No you don't you ****ing monster. No you don't.
#2Duke DarkwoodPosted 3/8/2013 9:32:46 PM
Yes, you do. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't seen the awesome might of the Legendary White Rabbit that terrorized Wayfarer Foothills on April 29th of last year.

I was there, man. I saw. The bodies were piled high, that day.

(I wonder if it was related to the rabbit that led travelers to their doom southeast of Drakkar Lake, 247 years before.)

So, you see... there is only one possible response: Kill da wabbits! Kill da wabbits!
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#3ShinnAsuka20Posted 3/8/2013 9:35:39 PM
Well there is that rabbit in the asura fractal.. Just saying.
---
GT/PSN: SilverBasher
#4meteor6666Posted 3/8/2013 9:38:39 PM
ShinnAsuka20 posted...
Well there is that rabbit in the asura fractal.. Just saying.

I rofled so hard when I saw it.
---
TWSS'd Resident Poll Maker
#5darkrain108Posted 3/8/2013 9:52:29 PM
Duke Darkwood posted...
Yes, you do. Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't seen the awesome might of the Legendary White Rabbit that terrorized Wayfarer Foothills on April 29th of last year.

(I wonder if it was related to the rabbit that led travelers to their doom southeast of Drakkar Lake, 247 years before.)

So, you see... there is only one possible response: Kill da wabbits! Kill da wabbits!

This one?

http://youtu.be/J8fBwhkuk7w
---
i5-2500k@4.2ghz/8GB Ripjaws PC3 10666/XFX Radeon 5850 1GB/Westinghouse 24"LCD/WD Blue 500GB/WD Blue 640GB/Creative Fatality Pro/G15 Keyboard/CM Storm Mouse
#6Duke DarkwoodPosted 3/8/2013 9:56:38 PM
That'd be the one.

Good times, good times.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#7Kurir_TelmonkinPosted 3/9/2013 1:00:33 AM
That rabbit was fun, whenever I got a new guildmate who didnt know about it, I would send them down there, solo. Just to see what they would do.
---
This series is the Inception of games. Everyone is inside each other, and it only goes deeper... - DrunkBeardGuy on Kingdom Hearts
Proud 3DS Ambassador
#8PikaleyPosted 3/9/2013 1:14:13 AM
Duke Darkwood posted...

as fearsome as that rabbit and moas were they couldnt defeat my army of overflow people, anet even threw an army of legendary castle lords at us up in that svanir area and we killedem all b4 they shut server down, that crew was unstoppable =P

http://i.imgur.com/kpS9YAR.jpg
---
3ds fc - 4983-5114-5815, Name: Brad
#9havok718Posted 3/9/2013 5:43:50 AM(edited)
I never cared before, but now I go out of my way to kill critters because of people like TC (or people he's pretending to be).
#10Simmo8591Posted 3/9/2013 5:56:23 AM
Aah takes me back to gw1 when you followed that cute Lil bunny into the cave.... The horror... First time that happened our whole party got wiped..
---
dont stop believing, hold on to that feeling