Best level 80 karma exotic armor for a Power/Precision/Crit damage mesmer?

#1Skyscraper101Posted 3/11/2013 4:00:21 PM
You know, those armors like Armaggedon and stuff, I think they look really cool. Which armor best is best for my mesmer?
#2tryv1Posted 3/11/2013 4:13:13 PM(edited)
There isn't a zerker style stat loadout for the Temple Karma armor. Also, pieces within the same temple set have different stats. Meaning you'll have to mix and match from different temples for a matching set.

Check this site for more into.
http://dulfy.net/2012/09/08/gw2-templegod-karma-armor-sets/

If you want zerker you need to craft it, buy it from the TP or get tokens from CoF or Arah. Luckily CoF is quick and easy to get tokens from for now.
---
Procrastinators unite tomorrow!
#3Skyscraper101(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2013 4:52:38 PM
tryv1 posted...
There isn't a zerker style stat loadout for the Temple Karma armor. Also, pieces within the same temple set have different stats. Meaning you'll have to mix and match from different temples for a matching set.

If you want zerker you need to craft it, buy it from the TP or get tokens from CoF or Arah. Luckily CoF is quick and easy to get tokens from for now.

So, I should get the CoF Armor set instead and then use Transmutation Stones to make it look like the Karma set?
#4xxtatataxxPosted 3/11/2013 4:59:42 PM
i think winged set and whisper light armor look great for human female char.
but probably go for winged set it suits it better. whisper probably better for ele.
---
There is only one word for noobs when playing DOTA 2........UNINSTALL
#5tryv1Posted 3/11/2013 5:31:03 PM
Skyscraper101 posted...
tryv1 posted...

So, I should get the CoF Armor set instead and then use Transmutation Stones to make it look like the Karma set?

You could, but Fine Transmutation Stones aren't easy to come by. I think you get some from doing your story, other than that you have to buy them with gems. Maybe you can get them Black Lion Chests.
---
#6havok718Posted 3/11/2013 6:14:51 PM(edited)
They're pretty easy to come by at about 1g per stone, which is like 30 min of farming. Not really a heft investment if you find a look you plan to stick with for a while.
#7jokrayzPosted 3/11/2013 9:32:22 PM
what everyone else said...

but in terms of looks..

my favorite and what i'm working on getting..

asura t3.... that arm design is sweet.
#8tryv1Posted 3/11/2013 9:39:42 PM
havok718 posted...
They're pretty easy to come by at about 1g per stone, which is like 30 min of farming. Not really a heft investment if you find a look you plan to stick with for a while.

Not so bad after all I guess.
---
#9jokrayzPosted 3/11/2013 9:45:34 PM
tryv1 posted...
havok718 posted...

Not so bad after all I guess.

once you get your serker gear. .get some friends... do cof p1.. each run takes roughly 7-10 min average.. you get 26 silver for like the first 3-4 runs then half after that and so on. so its doable :).. add in all the loot you get, those 3s from the bags of gifts (whatever they are called) and the 10-15s you get from the last boss. and voila. easy money. just very boring.
#10ZabuzadonoPosted 3/12/2013 5:57:40 AM
you could always craft it yourself... Just sayin...
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner