Sanctum Sprint Traps

#1kaze21Posted 7/15/2013 10:35:29 AM
How do i lay traps for players in Sanctum sprint, i keep pressing the 6, 7 and 8 and 9 skill bar but i just cant hit anyone with it.

And how do i lay traps, it seems i sometimes i got stunned and knockdown by some orange and blue pyramids on the ground. are they set up by players?
#2cpg2Posted 7/15/2013 10:50:29 AM
The 5 skill (fake powerup) is that trap you keep hitting. The others are targeted though I'm not sure exactly what the conditions for targeting are (you don't actually have to click another player for it to target, I guess it just goes by how close you are if possible). If you have the 6 skill (grounded) you can resist any of the traps or skills being used against you, with the right timing of course.

When you're in first place IINM fake powerup (5) is the only offensive skill you can get. Offensive skills are the shorter, fatter bags for pickups.
#3nflchampPosted 7/15/2013 5:55:44 PM
cpg2 posted...
The 5 skill (fake powerup) is that trap you keep hitting. The others are targeted though I'm not sure exactly what the conditions for targeting are (you don't actually have to click another player for it to target, I guess it just goes by how close you are if possible). If you have the 6 skill (grounded) you can resist any of the traps or skills being used against you, with the right timing of course.

When you're in first place IINM fake powerup (5) is the only offensive skill you can get. Offensive skills are the shorter, fatter bags for pickups.

Offensive power-ups have 2 forms. The first form targets the single closest person in range. The second form targets everybody else in the race. You of course can only get the later when you're way behind (at least one check point behind and towards the back). The same applies for the 0 skill, Light Travel, from defense bags. Only when you're towards the back and at least one check point behind the leader can you get it. It automatically takes you to the next checkpoint.

And to point out, Grounded and Fake Powerup are the only 2 things you get in the lead. Grounded is defense and Fake Powerup is offense.