just in case no one knew...

#1ironbruPosted 6/14/2009 10:08:01 AM
wipeout pulse is coming to the ps2!
everyone not in the pal region, sorry but it looks like this is pal only so far.
the release date is 19th June if I remember correctly.
I couldn't find out if it included the download content from the psp version.
anyway just a heads up for who ever is interested.
#2Flashback_JackPosted 6/14/2009 10:45:51 AM
You've been living under a rock; some of us have known about this for more than a year. Not only this, but the game has already been released and a few in the Wipeout community are already playing it.

---
"Can someone please tell me - what the hell is Jaytech? I wanna buy one... " - ACE-FLO
#3Flashback_JackPosted 6/14/2009 10:46:49 AM
..and yes, the extra ships and tracks are included in the game and have been integrated into the regular campaign.

- F
#4INFAXSUPosted 6/14/2009 7:59:03 PM
What about wipeout-game.com? I know the PS2 version will probably have its own in-game leaderboards, but it would be nice if they could upload profiles to the site for public viewing. there's no web browser on that old PS2, right? So I guess it's only possible on the PS3 browser. I don't think there's a large enough population for seperate leaderboards.
---
Nothin' cures a hangover like a few more drinks, right? Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU
#5INFAXSUPosted 6/14/2009 8:08:37 PM
btw, I just updated one of my scores... I've done 57z w/ 104k on the toughest Zone track, Fort Gale Black. YiKeS!
---
Nothin' cures a hangover like a few more drinks, right? Xbox Live Gamertag: INFAXSU
#6ACE-FLOPosted 6/15/2009 6:46:17 AM

Doesnt look like you can upload your psofile to wipeout-game full stop - this version supports two player split screen and not online multiplayer either... There is no LAN access so X-Link cannot be done either...

It's a fairly stand alone title - and I don't expect this one to do too well in the shops.

#7INFAXSUPosted 6/15/2009 8:37:04 AM
So the PS2 version is completely useless and pointless... GOOD. ^_^
---
#8Flashback_JackPosted 6/15/2009 8:53:11 AM
So the PS2 version is completely useless and pointless... GOOD. ^_^

Jaytech still works in it, so you're not entirely out of luck.

---
"Can someone please tell me - what the hell is Jaytech? I wanna buy one... " - ACE-FLO
#9ACE-FLOPosted 6/15/2009 9:10:39 AM

Hahahahaha - that was a good one - hahahahahaha - belly cramp -aw my lord - elp me!!! hahahaha