Oh bah...

#1Hunter SopkoPosted 2/8/2012 3:25:17 PM(edited)
Been playing around with Pulse after a couple years. I remember achieving a couple really good records on Wipeout.com, including a Top 10 Overall for both Speed Lap and Time Trial DeKonstruct Black (I think I was 7 and 9 respectively at the time they were posted?). Granted, that was more having fun nibbing around on Venom, but a record is a record. Managed to beat my old Speed Lap time by a second and a half and I guess I can't check it anymore.

So I guess I can quick check to the people I recognize that still seem to be here occasionally. 28.70 on DeKonstruct Black Venom Speed Lap. Thoughts?

Guess it's just another reason to look forward to 2048. See everyone there<G>
---
"Nothing else is as boring to tell as a story of successful love." - Tatami Galaxy
www.rpgdl.com - I sure know how to whore a link. Just ask Zelda!
#2MrSmadSmartAlexPosted 2/17/2012 11:25:08 AM(edited)
Venom is still hard to compete at, even if it's easier to handle the tracks at that speed. A record is a record.

Your time is pretty good. I'd imagine it was a very good run, but maybe without all the possible barrel rolls, or not pitching the nose down often enough. A couple of seconds off the top spot, I think (there was some serious pushing of many Venom times last year), but could still be top 10. :)