anyone play on hamachi?

#1ultimate26Posted 12/20/2008 7:23:33 PM
they say that relic online really stinks, bad ranking system and it lags like hell, anyone want to play for fun?

join server CoH Opposing Fronts 16
pass is coh

---
*begins to dance for no friggin' reason*
#2DecompostingRugPosted 12/23/2008 9:00:03 AM
it doesn't stink online, hamachi is just for people who pirate the game, you can be honest.
---
decomposing
#3call of dutyPosted 12/23/2008 8:34:37 PM
I just played a game and now remember why I hate Relic Online.

1v1 Wehr vs. US, I was Wehr. US dude made around 5 snipers, which I all killed by mid-game with 2 bikes rushing into his base. He then starts ranger spamming and saying "u suck" even though I'm winning. Later on I base rush him with 2 panthers and an ostwind, he proceeds to drophack me.

Yeah, what was your hamachi server again?

Oh and if anyone is complaining about how to counter sniper/ranger spam, you might want to see my replay. Its not perfect, I made many mistakes (some huge, like losing 2 Pumas to an MG with AP rounds >.<)
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
#4ultimate26(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2008 6:32:02 AM
cool, someone who understands eh?

hamachi is great when u want to play in peace with your friends.

just google it and youll find it :)
---
*begins to dance for no friggin' reason*
#5VayrandPosted 1/14/2009 2:44:34 AM
it appears your server is full atm? according to what hamachi said. Your server is still around and running though?
#6SimplexMuPosted 1/14/2009 8:16:24 AM
Drophacking doesn't matter if you're just playing basic matches. If you're playing in ranked, they do keep track how many times a person has had disputes(connection errors like disconnection during games). So when someone does drophack a lot, they will still get the loss. Not perfect, but in no way is relic just sitting there doing nothing.
---
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Simplex_mu/timeisrunning.gif
#7aloisabreuPosted 1/24/2009 11:52:00 AM

play with me at hamachi

here :

name: coh_of_2009

password: 74