anyone play on hamachi?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

6 years ago#1
they say that relic online really stinks, bad ranking system and it lags like hell, anyone want to play for fun?

join server CoH Opposing Fronts 16
pass is coh

---
*begins to dance for no friggin' reason*
6 years ago#2
it doesn't stink online, hamachi is just for people who pirate the game, you can be honest.
---
decomposing
6 years ago#3
I just played a game and now remember why I hate Relic Online.

1v1 Wehr vs. US, I was Wehr. US dude made around 5 snipers, which I all killed by mid-game with 2 bikes rushing into his base. He then starts ranger spamming and saying "u suck" even though I'm winning. Later on I base rush him with 2 panthers and an ostwind, he proceeds to drophack me.

Yeah, what was your hamachi server again?

Oh and if anyone is complaining about how to counter sniper/ranger spam, you might want to see my replay. Its not perfect, I made many mistakes (some huge, like losing 2 Pumas to an MG with AP rounds >.<)
---
Piza -- a wonder? You mean because some guy failed engineering? No comment. - Abyssmal Fiend
6 years ago#4
cool, someone who understands eh?

hamachi is great when u want to play in peace with your friends.

just google it and youll find it :)
---
*begins to dance for no friggin' reason*
6 years ago#5
it appears your server is full atm? according to what hamachi said. Your server is still around and running though?
6 years ago#6
Drophacking doesn't matter if you're just playing basic matches. If you're playing in ranked, they do keep track how many times a person has had disputes(connection errors like disconnection during games). So when someone does drophack a lot, they will still get the loss. Not perfect, but in no way is relic just sitting there doing nothing.
---
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Simplex_mu/timeisrunning.gif
6 years ago#7

play with me at hamachi

here :

name: coh_of_2009

password: 74

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived