Casanova trophy

#1DARKTRINITYxxPosted 12/16/2009 8:10:53 AM
Hi. How do i kiss woman. The trophy requires 50 woman to be kissed. Thanks in advance.
#2AmnesiaInnocentPosted 12/16/2009 10:32:11 AM
Kissing women is one of the ways to hide from Germans when they're chasing you...
#3rep_HCPosted 12/16/2009 11:39:43 AM
I just read on the 360 board, find a girl that kisses you (green diamond at street level on your map when the alarm is raised), kiss her, lower alarm, shoot gun a block a way, raise alarm, kiss girl, repeat.
---
----------
Favorite Game ever = Morrowind; Band=tool; Song=Bat out of hell: movie= Apoclypse now; Party Favor=XTC (MDMA).
#4lambruscoPosted 12/16/2009 1:19:19 PM
There's a woman to kiss on the first level of la tour Eiffel, it's convenient there and so much more romantic.

---
Spiel Macht Frei.
#5amaranth_aeonPosted 12/26/2009 8:04:15 AM
If anyone's still looking for a good spot, I just uploaded my method on YouTube.
I doubt there's a faster way to get the trophy as long as you haven't blown up the watchtower that I use to raise the alarm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kenQBsQ6T4A

I hope it'll help.
#6ilove00vPosted 12/26/2009 10:05:28 AM
Alright just did it now. The church where you find Denis, on the steps where the 3 jumps are, going from the top jump down once and they'll be a woman you can kiss standing between benches and next to a sign with headshots on them. What you want to do is walk around in on the street the level above where she is and find a guard. There's usually only one walking around. Go near him, shoot and let him blow his whistle than kill him. Now you can either kill the 3 Nazis that will come in a sturmwagon or sprint to the girl which usually works because when you jump down to where she is, the Nazis will lose sight of you. Repeat this 50 times.
---
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.