Casanova trophy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Saboteur
  3. Casanova trophy
6 years ago#1
Hi. How do i kiss woman. The trophy requires 50 woman to be kissed. Thanks in advance.
6 years ago#2
Kissing women is one of the ways to hide from Germans when they're chasing you...
6 years ago#3
I just read on the 360 board, find a girl that kisses you (green diamond at street level on your map when the alarm is raised), kiss her, lower alarm, shoot gun a block a way, raise alarm, kiss girl, repeat.
Favorite Game ever = Morrowind; Band=tool; Song=Bat out of hell: movie= Apoclypse now; Party Favor=XTC (MDMA).
6 years ago#4
There's a woman to kiss on the first level of la tour Eiffel, it's convenient there and so much more romantic.

Spiel Macht Frei.
6 years ago#5
If anyone's still looking for a good spot, I just uploaded my method on YouTube.
I doubt there's a faster way to get the trophy as long as you haven't blown up the watchtower that I use to raise the alarm.

I hope it'll help.
6 years ago#6
Alright just did it now. The church where you find Denis, on the steps where the 3 jumps are, going from the top jump down once and they'll be a woman you can kiss standing between benches and next to a sign with headshots on them. What you want to do is walk around in on the street the level above where she is and find a guard. There's usually only one walking around. Go near him, shoot and let him blow his whistle than kill him. Now you can either kill the 3 Nazis that will come in a sturmwagon or sprint to the girl which usually works because when you jump down to where she is, the Nazis will lose sight of you. Repeat this 50 times.
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
  1. Boards
  2. The Saboteur
  3. Casanova trophy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived