Salary Cap question

#1TeHOWDruiDPosted 8/10/2008 9:52:12 PM
Hey, I read in the archives someone asked how to get rid of the Salary Cap, and someone replied "by modding the game". I'd like to know how I would mod it to do this, I don't understand how this version doesn't have the option to turn salary cap off, I know on XBOX 360 not only can you turn salary cap off, but you can also choose a hall of famer fantasy draft which isn't on this game. To be honest, I rarely actually take a snap in the game, I just sim seasons and look forward to the free agency and building the best team, so would be great if someone has a way to get rid of the salary cap. Ty.
#2TeHOWDruiD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2008 10:22:21 PM
Nevermind, right after I typed this I found the info I need.... For anyone else wondering, here's the site that has a program called Madden Editor 08, download that and enjoy. Also some 09 draft inputs and what not you can load into the game

http://football-freaks.com/forums/index.php
#3papermario3Posted 8/14/2008 6:56:13 AM
Thanks for the link! I've been looking for something like this for a while but never could find one.
---
I honestly believe God has a sense of humor. Why else would he make the platypus? Let alone make it venomous. - Sylus2015