I'm still trying but keep passing out in the sauna!!

#1lochopPosted 3/4/2008 11:02:27 AM
Grrr! I have tried to follow the outline myster_nut gave me, which is great but I just can't seem to get it together! What in the world am I doing wrong??? Everyone else seems to have moved on but me. I'm almost ready to just stop playing the game altogether. Please, is there anything else I can do to figure this out? I already have the outline for how the pipes are supposed to look but I pass out before I can get them that way. I really would like to finish the game but it's not looking good right now. Any help would be appreciated....
#2lochop(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2008 11:50:52 AM
Okay! I'm finally out of the sauna so forget my cry for help.....for now anyway. I'm trying right now to get all the animals in order. I'm sure I'll be looking for assistance soon.
#3myster_nutPosted 3/4/2008 8:34:53 PM
Glad you made it out. It's my "weekend" so I'll be checking in on a regular basis if you need anymore clues.
#4lochop(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2008 9:19:36 AM
Hey there! Glad to see you're still checking in. I haven't played for a while but I'm trying to catch up. I'm now trying to beat Bill at the fox and geese game. I've gotten 2 so far but having trouble with the rest. Until I get that taken care of I won't be whining for help....haha
Thanks, as always, for checking in.