Need help with Iris

#1DarkGirlOfDeathPosted 11/23/2008 7:02:17 PM
I need help in the tunnels i dont know what direction to tell her. I keep telling her acouple directions and she comes out and growls at me. Please help me
#2myster_nutPosted 11/24/2008 10:49:17 AM
I have to do this in two posts because they won't let you post over a certain number of characters.

First, if you haven't already done it, when you are facing Isis in the tunnel go around that barrel on the right side and you will see a ladder, climb it and check out both the tunnel that goes to the door with the "switch" on the left with all of the animals' pictures on it - the only one up is the wolf's. If you already have it, you can slip the wolf medallion in the slot that's open - it won't do anything yet, but it doesn't hurt anything either. Also explore the other branch that goes to the rope hanging from the pulley - this is where you need to get Isis to first (if you've already explore this part of the tunnels, you don't need to do it again. I just wanted to make sure that you had found it).
#3myster_nutPosted 11/24/2008 10:51:25 AM
When you open up that box that's behind you when you are facing Isis, this is what you see (or as close an approximation as I can get here - I have to put in dots as placeholders where i need spaces since this thing won't let you leave more than one space) -

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Pig
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |. . .Switch . . . |
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . | . . . . . | . . . . . .|
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . | . . . . . o Pit . . | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . | . . . . . . . / Pit
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |_____|_____| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |--------- o --------- Up Arrow
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _______|
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ._|_ Gate . . . . . . . .|
. . . . . . . .__ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . __ Switch
. . . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|
Moose -----|---------|---------------------|---------------------|----------- o ----------|----------|------ Raccoon
. . . . . . . . . . | Gate / . . . . . . . . . . . . . . | . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Pit / . . Gate / . . . . . . .|___
. . . . . . . .__| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |
Switch . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . | Opening to Maze

The first thing you need to do is get Isis to the area where the Up Arrow is - the commands to get her there would be -

Forward, Right, Left, Right, Jump (to get her over the pit)

Go to the ladder the area where the rope is - Isis is there. Look up at the pulley and then click on that area. Isis will take hold of the rope and pull it. Go back to the lodge, to the boar's head at the end of the hallway. You will find the pig medallion in its mouth. Now that you have that, you have to go back to Bill Kessler and play the Fox and Geese game with him. When it comes up, ask if you can use the pig medallion in place of the fox, and then you have to beat him at the very least 3 times, trapping the pig medallion in the areas of the board with the pictures of the pig, the raccoon and the moose. Each time you beat him, the eyes of the animal where you trap him will turn red and the gate in the part of the maze that corresponds to that animal will open - the wolf's eyes will turn red if you trap him there also, but it doesn't do anything to help you get the gates open - doesn't hurt anything either.

Once the gates are open you use the same process to get her down each part of the maze, only now you have to add "Paw" at the end to get her to paw the switch.

For the Moose -
Forward, Left, Left, Paw

For the Pig -
Forward, Forward (because she has a choice of directions), Forward (same reason), Jump, Paw

For the Raccoon -
Forward, Right, Forward (same reason as above), Jump, Left, Paw

But, until you beat that Fox and Geese game with the pig medallion, you won't be able to get down any tunnel except the one with the Up Arrow.