wireless guitar wont work

#1kenshin802Posted 1/24/2008 3:44:37 PM
for some reason my wireless guitar wont work. when i hit the xbox button, the green lights come on and flash then it goes around in a circle or just blinks. it just barely started to happen i think after we got a wireless adapted for the xbox. anyone have this problem or know how to solve it?
---
this is a world where peoples hearts are filled with hatred. where fingers have no other purpose other then to pull triggers.
#2VirtuousKingPosted 1/24/2008 3:45:44 PM
Sync your guitar with the Xbox maybe? That's all I got. Good Luck.
---
"What did you see at the graveyard?" "A man in buttpants on a six foot chicken." - igor140
#3Bonesnapper616Posted 1/24/2008 3:49:06 PM
I had a similar issue a couple days ago, may or may not be the same problem. I hit my guitar alot, so the last time I hit it, I knocked the casing of the guitar out of place. This pushed the casing so it was on top of the connect button on the bottom of the guitar, which made it constantly try to reconnect to the xbox.

If you bash your guitar that may be the problem, so just check to make sure the connect button isn't being pressed. If it is, you need to pry it out from under the casing somehow. Other than that, I can't help you.
---
If only Nathan Gale were here... he would know what to do.
#4kenshin802(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2008 3:56:13 PM
no i push that and nothing happens, and i dont think its stuck because if i push it it stops the lights from going in a circle, instead it just sits there and blinks and wont connect
---
this is a world where peoples hearts are filled with hatred. where fingers have no other purpose other then to pull triggers.
#5Bonesnapper616Posted 1/24/2008 3:57:35 PM
You have to press the connect button on the guitar, then while the lights are spinning you have to press the connect button on the console.
---
If only Nathan Gale were here... he would know what to do.
#6bobhome2Posted 1/24/2008 4:12:53 PM
Yeah, try what Bonsnapper recommends. Sound like it's just not connected anymore.
#7Dragon NexusPosted 1/24/2008 6:00:01 PM
Re snc, or change batteries.
---
"I don't know, it's an impossible choice...I just have to hope that when I flip the coin it somehow explodes and kills me."
#8Frost656Posted 1/25/2008 9:16:59 PM
Well I am having the same problem,borrowed it from a friend,and none of those worked..
#9Knight2520Posted 1/25/2008 9:39:28 PM
No, you press the connect button on the console then press the connect button on the guitar itself. You guys got it backwards.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Onyx Spartan II
"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."