Whats a good edging exocore and scroll?

#1GlobalSilencerPosted 10/19/2008 11:42:48 AM
Whats a good edging exocore and scroll that doesn't require astros.
---
__() ()___
(")(o.O)(")
#2omegasinnocencePosted 10/19/2008 3:22:01 PM
Mecha strike and Muay Thai. A good player will most likely pick up on the fact that you are trying to edge him and probably destroy you.
---
Show Me Your S4!!!!!
http://s4.en.alaplaya.eu/
#3shindo88Posted 10/19/2008 11:22:32 PM
Well for exos and scrolls that still didn't come out yet I would edge with Muscle Buster and Kilik's staff but for now go with what omega said.
#4ClockworkHarePosted 10/20/2008 11:05:28 AM
I know Ninja Spirit is nasty on bridges. You don't actually stand on the bridge yourself. You just wait for someone stupid to cross one, then spam shurikens at them until they drop. There's a reason why a carat exo is still popular with moonlight junkies.

Thunderstorm Charger can stun someone long enough for you to push them off. Same with Fire Charger if you get someone with Firewall. They both usually have to be close range to be effective for edging though and smarter players won't fall for it much. Don't expect to live too long next match if you spam Thunderstorm in team games either...you'll be like the first person they hunt down lol.

---
¤ "Dodge, parry, thrust...thrust...thrust thrust thrust thrust thrust SACRÉ BLEU!" - horny musketeer ¤
#5igloo101Posted 10/30/2008 3:12:17 PM
none, cuz edgers don't need nor do they deserve scrolls and exocores, i hope ya have the worst luck at everything! :D
---
After I shot Santa Claus, Daddy never came home anymore. PSN: Shaznit
MGO: Shozu (also known as boxman :D)
#6LegendVPosted 10/31/2008 3:29:11 PM
^^^ Sarcasm? o.O
---
OMGROFLBBQ!
#7igloo101Posted 11/28/2008 1:01:42 PM
not really, just a way ta cover my hate XD
---
After I shot Santa Claus, Daddy never came home anymore. PSN: Shaznit
MGO: Shozu (also known as boxman :D)