OPF2 > ArmA II

#1UltimaWielderPosted 12/12/2008 12:09:36 AM
Hands down. I played both Flashpoint 1 and Elite along with ArmA 1 or whatever it's called. And now the look of the new Flashpoint and ArmA. Flashpoint is going to make CoD, Halo, ArmA all it's little Slaves
---
I Don't Care If You're Darth Jesus
#2TripleSh0ckPosted 12/12/2008 9:14:05 AM
How can you tell? ArmA 2 looks like it will turn out to be more simlike while OFP2 looks to have some BF and COD aspects.

And you shouldn't even talk about halo in the same post as OFP or ArmA, lol.
---
your a anoying little nine year old who like to make love to a teddy bear wonder wat ur kids are going to look like -ILIKESALAD45678
#3MPHhunterPosted 12/13/2008 8:37:47 PM
We shall see when they come out. In reality, though, it'll boil down to peoples' tastes in games.
---
Multi-Player Honcho hunter////Xbox LIVE GT:ShadowTwIsTeD
AC:CF Friend Code: 2750-4616-8933 ~ Hunter in Leyawiin.
#4vijverleukPosted 12/17/2008 2:41:02 AM
In the end we will see wich one is better, it doesn't really gow ith taste since are the same kinda games. But it think Grapichs wise that OF2 will win and it also seems that Arma2 wont have any ragdolls, and everyone that played arma1 knows how crappy it played wiht Urban combat and since Bohemia is using the same engine again im afraid that the movement will only be a little bit improved but not enough.

But the game with the best CTI/Warfare will be the winner for me personally because i love that online game mode
#5MPHhunterPosted 12/19/2008 10:24:21 AM
Just remember that ArmA was a low-budget game that was made because BIS needed the money to make ArmA II, which looks much better. They've got animals, interaction with people who will actually remember things, picking up dead/wounded, and better sounds+graphics+animations. Anyways, the graphics look good enough to satisfy my wants. Hopefully I won't have to buy a new graphics card for it, though. I have a 9800 GT, so I should be able to run it on at least all high with 16x Anisotropic Filtering and 4. Anti-Aliasing from what it looks like. We don't know if OFP II will or won't have ragdoll, though, and the only actual in-game videos we've seen were extremely blurry. Only time shall tell.
---
#6ccw47Posted 12/19/2008 10:49:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7MPHhunterPosted 12/19/2008 11:29:19 AM
Will you stop continuously bashing the PC? The reason people call you a troll is because of the way you type things. Maybe if you were less of a rude jackass, people would agree with you. Until then, everyone will label you as a troll.
---
#8ccw47Posted 12/19/2008 2:01:36 PM
dont give a damn.

the elite pc board is over there. go join them and talk about how much better pc gaming is while yall prepare for its funeral.
---
abortion is murder. Yes, being educated usually leads to being conservative. Funny how that works, eh?
#9TripleSh0ckPosted 12/19/2008 2:35:22 PM
He's not talking about "how much better the pc is", he is talking about how the PC version will be better, which it is. I play on Xbox 360 also, but I couldn't care less, and you don't see me bashing anyone. Now stop being a troll.
---
your a anoying little nine year old who like to make love to a teddy bear wonder wat ur kids are going to look like -ILIKESALAD45678
#10ccw47Posted 12/19/2008 3:52:08 PM
the pc version will be better for hackers/cheaters yes. still, the pc board is over there....dying.
---
abortion is murder. Yes, being educated usually leads to being conservative. Funny how that works, eh?