Fail ?

#1PastY789Posted 2/2/2009 6:37:34 PM
Looks like this game has been an epic fail ?
#2ramsdale1Posted 2/4/2009 6:07:15 AM
Its a fantastic game. I guess people just use the official forums rather than this one
#3PastY789(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2009 5:34:58 PM
fair enough, is there alot of people playing it then? i thought it was going to be a massive game every 1 was talking about
#4EinhanderkillerPosted 2/9/2009 7:49:13 PM
GameSpot just gave it an 8.0 out of 10.
#5St0Ne4GePosted 2/13/2009 3:31:46 AM
sounds good but i already had my football manager fix for this season with 09, 5 seasons with fulham all the way to the top n im done.
#6DJMurtzPosted 2/14/2009 1:54:03 AM
PastY789 posted...
fair enough, is there alot of people playing it then? i thought it was going to be a massive game every 1 was talking about

There are like 20 gameworlds right now, each having a capacity of 1000 managers. They are not all full but a new gameworld is opened at least every week right now because of all the people registering to the game.

So I would say yes, for a sportsgame which has a selected fanbase, especially since it's far less popular in the US, it's doing great.

Oh, and GS gave it an 8, with two negative points being an outdated 2D match engine and no match sounds, well guess what? SI released the match sounds as an add-on which is great and on top of that they are currently porting the FM2009 match engine to FML which will include an optional 3D matches add-on (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93H7BdhCRIY)
#7dippy88Posted 2/23/2009 3:52:48 AM
DJMurtz posted...
PastY789 posted...

There are like 20 gameworlds right now, each having a capacity of 1000 managers. They are not all full but a new gameworld is opened at least every week right now because of all the people registering to the game. So I would say yes, for a sportsgame which has a selected fanbase, especially since it's far less popular in the US, it's doing great. Oh, and GS gave it an 8, with two negative points being an outdated 2D match engine and no match sounds, well guess what? SI released the match sounds as an add-on which is great and on top of that they are currently porting the FM2009 match engine to FML which will include an optional 3D matches add-on (see: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93H7BdhCRIY)

Where can I download all this mate?

And btw everyone Football Manager Live is awesome! You can play it as little as you want and as much as you want! Brilliant game.