i have encountered a hacker!!!!!!!!

#1Flare985Posted 7/11/2008 2:38:55 PM
his name is [1HAX]Yeblonskiy, i ran into him yesterday and everytime he got a kill it would lag then you would be dead. I watched the kill cam and my guy was running in place while he moved around me, went right up to my head and got the easy headshot on me. Next game i played on his team and I followed him. A guy ran across the screen and there was lag..... next thing you know i see a guy running in place while yeblonski shoots him( i couldnt move btw) Then today i ran into him in another domination game..... i saw him doing the same thing so i sent him a message that said I know your hacking! He never replied but he always came on the top of the scoreboard and i noticed that the only way i could kill him (when i was playing against him) was to nade him or knife him... he was invincible to bullets.....so if you see him in a game run because you will get powned and tehre is terrible lag.... I need to find a way to report him but i dont no how to.....
---
PSN- Flare985 PSN- FlArE_SnIpEr_985
Currently playing, patapon, BF:BC, MGS4, MGO, Oblivion, Crisis Core, and Monster Hunter Freedom2 HR 6 sol0
#2paul_yoPosted 7/11/2008 2:41:01 PM
lag switch?
---
PSN: Easter__Bunny [2 underscores]
PaTs 2oo9 BABY!
#3Flare985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2008 2:51:20 PM
whats that? sorry i dunno
---
Currently playing, patapon, BF:BC, MGS4, MGO, Oblivion, Crisis Core, and Monster Hunter Freedom2 HR 6 sol0
#4B100DSprayPosted 7/11/2008 2:52:25 PM
"powned"..........haha
---
PSN SleezyTheMessiah
#5RandomAssassinPosted 7/11/2008 2:52:33 PM
probably where he switches his lag with YOURS MUAHA.. ?
---
______________________,_
|____/''''''''[(]''''''`\_\`'''''''''''''''''''''
#6MohammedJAPosted 7/11/2008 2:54:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7DeathykinsPosted 7/11/2008 3:01:50 PM
A lag switch is a device that originated from Socom. It is where someone attaches some sort of switch (example: light switch) to their ethernet cord. Allowing them to temporarly shut off their connection, and turn it back on before they are disconnected. Say you are camping in a room, they could hit it, and lag behind you without you seeing them.
---
PSN: Endau_Phlyphe --- MSN: Deathykins@hotmail.com
MGO: Kai --- Xfire: Deathykins --- Yahoo: Deathykinz@yahoo.com
#8Flare985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2008 3:07:52 PM
well tahts gay but stay away from him i have encountered him twice and those games were not fun....
---
#9Flare985(Topic Creator)Posted 7/11/2008 3:08:17 PM
well thats dumb but stay away from him i have encountered him twice and those games were not fun....
---
#10oblivoraterPosted 7/11/2008 5:37:18 PM
zomg its teh flare

and yea ive also encountered MANY lag switchers

and im pretty sure one hacker because every time any one killed him you would fall to the floor about half a second later he dies and it would say " head shoted shadowrundas"

itd be like if you tked some one far to mnay times as soon as you kill him its shows u died first even though u killed him
---
5 things full of win: cars guns system of a down lucky star and any combinstion of the listed
example: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QSHoZMYOwAY -psn:shadowrundas