Why the ProMod rules were built for whiny scrubs

#201thedawgXD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2009 2:02:59 PM
"Page 1 of 5."

/topic
---
PSN DjinnFor
"Simple rule to fight by: If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." -jasoncaric
#202Niki_9__Posted 8/18/2009 2:09:19 PM

Polarbear36 posted...
oh yea, promod takes more skill than GB
---
PSN | Shockwavve
[H||K] HavoK ProMod

You have no GB experience to even back that up, its quite easy to sound whore in pro mod to get an easy kill whereas in GB everyone uses DS

#203Polarbear36Posted 8/18/2009 2:10:29 PM
lol, i know i was just trying to be sav
---
PSN | Shockwavve
[H||K] HavoK ProMod
#204thedawgXD(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2009 2:29:38 PM
"Page 1 of 5."

/topic. Plz? N'd it rite nao. n Sav is still a scrub.
---
PSN DjinnFor
"Simple rule to fight by: If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." -jasoncaric
#205Uchiha_HaiPosted 8/18/2009 2:51:22 PM
Is ProMod what Fear Moho plays?
---
GT: xWiZa
#206z0mg_SaVPosted 8/18/2009 3:14:07 PM
You have no GB experience to even back that up, its quite easy to sound whore in pro mod to get an easy kill whereas in GB everyone uses DS

crouch.
---
Where.Amazing.Happens
My GT? I don't add randoms from GFAQ :)
#207z0mg_SaVPosted 8/18/2009 3:23:02 PM
n Sav is still a scrub.

a scrub that will scrape 95% of this board.

pro mod > GB dawwg
---
Where.Amazing.Happens
My GT? I don't add randoms from GFAQ :)
#208fireworks16Posted 8/18/2009 3:48:26 PM
I don't exactly want to get into a giant arguement, but promod does make the game more balanced. It takes out all perks. Since some perks like dead silence, martyrdom, and frag x3 can't be countered, it makes sense to take them out to make the game more fair. It's like how juggernaut and stopping power cancel each other out. That makes both perks fair.

and I see promod as a game mode and not exactly a game in itself. I'm not saying that promod is how call of duty should have been made. Promod is just a variation of the game, just like free for all, domination, hardcore headquarters. Different rules and different playing styles that go along with different people. If you are someone who likes playing competitively and don't like to have a big advantage or disadvantage over other players, promod is your best option.

That's just my two cents about the matter.
---
[][] http://www.youtube.com/zFathom [][]
[][]
I do what I want and I want what I do [][]
#209pwnophobicPosted 8/18/2009 4:07:26 PM
^ this
---
NoScoping...all you need is a little bit of luck
DefLecT
#210fireworks16Posted 8/18/2009 4:16:41 PM
oh and deflect, by the way, I used your gfaqs name as one of my class names. When i first saw your name on these boards i thought it was cool haha. That's what i use on my R700 class. It's funny because now i actually know you.
---
[][] http://www.youtube.com/zFathom [][]
[][]
I do what I want and I want what I do [][]