Why the ProMod rules were built for whiny scrubs

#231RedZakuPosted 8/20/2009 9:21:42 PM
I never said i didn't know how to avoid those perks, i only said that there were not perks to counter them.

You don't need other perks to counter them. You can do it just by being heads up... Harden the hell up.

There are no perks to counter things like frag x3 and martyrdom.

Because you don't need a perk to counter them. Not sucking counters them...

Of course i know how to run away and not rush at the beginning, but that doesn't mean we will never be wrongly killed by those perks.

Generally it does because those perks are easily countered by either running or not being spotted....

You took my post too literal and it kinda made you look like an ass.

No, your post was just full of too many overly stupid excuses for how Martyrdom dead silence, and 3x frag were unfair.
---
-PSN: SeigZeon
Your logic fails more then the shields of the U. S. S. Enterprise.
#232xbigwolfxPosted 8/20/2009 10:45:59 PM
Im sure its been stated a few times by now but i do need to say-

While i have not played promod, i would like to at least give it a shot. Since it limits weapons you will never find yourself getting massively outgunned (or at least the chances of this are slashed) and the limiting of perks means that players need worry less about you using some cheap perk that involves smashing r2 while aiming at clouds and more about using gun skill to win games. Perks are essentially just stupid ways for every 12 year old and their mother to get kills in cod4. And i will say this time and time again that, while the better player will still always win, it doesnt save them from the frustration of playing someone with 3xfrags and martyrdom.
---
PSN- xbigwolfx
#233RedZakuPosted 8/21/2009 8:49:01 AM
while the better player will still always win, it doesnt save them from the frustration of playing someone with 3xfrags and martyrdom.

If you get frustrated by perks in a video game perhaps you might want to consider doing something less stressful?

---
#234MilanBarcaPosted 8/21/2009 10:37:03 AM
Oh FFS stop talking like that. As if you've never been frustrated by 3x Frags & Martyrdom. And don't say you haven't because if you do you've either played the game for 10 minutes or you're just a liar. Or maybe you're a robot or something.
---
PSN: MilanBarca
HavoK Gaming H||K
#235pwnophobicPosted 8/21/2009 10:54:20 AM
^ thank you mil...ffs these ppl really do want to make someone look like an ass...but there doing it to themselves lol
---
Video Games don't cause gamers to be violent, Jack Thompson does.~kauze12
#236TaMaRDiKPosted 8/21/2009 11:15:39 AM
If I am getting outgunned or spammed by nades all game long, then I try to find a way to overcome that. If we lose, props to them. If we win, the glory is more sweet.

I just won't create a game mode so I can't get hurt from all the things I hate, and then say that it takes more skill to play "my" mode... that's like self-denial.

---
PSN TeMaRDiK | NILF Hunters - http://pu.spruz.com
#237Vergil_88Posted 8/21/2009 11:23:33 AM

Im sure its been stated a few times by now but i do need to say-

While i have not played promod, i would like to at least give it a shot. Since it limits weapons you will never find yourself getting massively outgunned (or at least the chances of this are slashed) and the limiting of perks means that players need worry less about you using some cheap perk that involves smashing r2 while aiming at clouds and more about using gun skill to win games. Perks are essentially just stupid ways for every 12 year old and their mother to get kills in cod4. And i will say this time and time again that, while the better player will still always win, it doesnt save them from the frustration of playing someone with 3xfrags and martyrdom.

Actually, perks are what make this FPS unique and enjoyable.
#238RedZakuPosted 8/21/2009 7:00:35 PM
Oh FFS stop talking like that.

Apparently if I don't care what perks people are using I'm a stupid? Well, I guess that makes sense. You can't handle getting fake grenades tossed at, why you handle someone pointing out how sad that is?

As if you've never been frustrated by 3x Frags & Martyrdom.

I haven't because I'm not stupid enough to get caught by those perks. It also doesn't hurt that in Hardcore matches almost no one uses Martyrdom anyway.

And don't say you haven't because if you do you've either played the game for 10 minutes or you're just a liar.

Or I just don't get upset by trivial crap like a Perk I know how to avoid and counter.

Or maybe you're a robot or something.

Or, I don't care if it happens because he's got just as much right to use 3 x frag and Martyrdom as I do Last Stand, or UAV Jammer..

---
#239xbigwolfxPosted 8/21/2009 7:26:27 PM
I haven't because I'm not stupid enough to get caught by those perks. It also doesn't hurt that in Hardcore matches almost no one uses Martyrdom anyway.

It really is sad that you try and deny it. Saying you dont get caught by a random frag grenade is like me saying i never made a typing error before. I dont care who you are, how good you are, or how you play, you WILL get killed by random frags no matter what. If you wish to call ME a liar, ill play you using 3x frag, and we can see how many nade kills i get on you.

I dont know of 1 person to ever play cod4 for more than an hour, who hasnt gone "wow where did that nade come from?" Because, regardless of your position, and regardless of the enemys position, sooner or later, a grenade is going to kill you. It has nothing to do with being smart or stupid, but rather the fact that the game was designed so that no matter how good someone is, they can be killed by someone else.
---
PSN- xbigwolfx
#240fireworks16Posted 8/21/2009 9:34:51 PM
"You don't need other perks to counter them. You can do it just by being heads up... Harden the hell up."

Yes, i don't need them. I just prefer if no one can use them. Although i play competitively, i do play because i enjoy the game and it's fun. It's more fun if i don't have to worry about B.S. perks like martyrdom.

"Because you don't need a perk to counter them. Not sucking counters them..."

Can't you get it through your brain? I know how to avoid them. That doesn't mean i will never die from them even if i run away or do other tactics to avoid them.

"No, your post was just full of too many overly stupid excuses for how Martyrdom dead silence, and 3x frag were unfair"

and your posts are full of overly stupid excuses for how Martyrdom deadsilence, and 3x frag are fair.

"Or, I don't care if it happens because he's got just as much right to use 3 x frag and Martyrdom as I do Last Stand, or UAV Jammer.."

You aren't getting the point. Are you saying that the people who play Hardcore modes suck too? Because they can't handle having full health and HUD on and they want to make the game "more fair" too? I don't see the difference. Both Hardcore and Promod are just game modes to make the game either more fun, more realistic, more skillful, or just to provide more variety. If i recall correctly, you said you play HC... 'Nuff said.
---
[][] http://www.youtube.com/zFathom [][]
[][]
I do what I want and I want what I do [][]