Why the ProMod rules were built for whiny scrubs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  3. Why the ProMod rules were built for whiny scrubs
6 years ago#41
ITT: TC is an GL/M16/RPD/Juggy/Martyrdom spamming noob.

JK. But honestly, most people play ProMod because they agree that on regular MP take no skill to do good. One person can go 35-5 on one game and then go 2-19 on the next. I know that because its happened to me, to friends of mine, etc. No one person can ALWAYS come out on top. Except for Xcalizorz, hes god.

Most people agree with this guy too: http://blip.tv/file/2437831 - Blame Truth. This was his first game back in a month of not playing Call of Duty. Yet he manages to come out on top, when he himself admits he isn't a very good player. Its just the enemys(Excuse Me?) and his team mates are just so awful, it makes it look like hes good.
---
XBL GT - II ZeWarrior II (x ZW x soon?) || PSN - ZeWarrior (don't add)
PS3 80GB (EH) / Xbox 360 Pro (FTW) / Dell XPS M1530 (SIEX)
6 years ago#42
"why can i hit someone with a drag in the upper chest and not kill them.
but with the barrett,r700, or m40 it will be a kill."

Before one of my supporters starts quoting misinformation, I should step in to correct it lest it infect my position in the eyes of the viewers...

M40A3: Head - kill, Neck - kill, Chest - no, Stomach - no, Limbs - no
M40+SP: Head - kill jug, Neck - kill jug, Chest - kill, Stomach - kill, Limbs - no
M21: Head - kill, Neck - no, Chest - no, Stomach - no, Limbs - no
M21+SP: Head - kill jug, Neck - kill, Chest - no, Stomach - kill, Limbs - no
Drag: Head - kill, Neck - kill, Chest - kill, Stomach - no, Limbs - no
Drag+SP: Head - kill jug, Neck - kill jug, Chest - kill jug, Stomach - no, Limbs - no
R700: Head - kill, Neck - kill, Chest - kill, Stomach - no, Limbs - no
R700+SP: Head - kill jug, Neck - kill jug, Chest - kill jug, Stomach - kill, Limbs - no
Barret : Head - kill, Neck - kill, Chest - kill, Stomach - no, Limbs - no
Barret+SP: Head - kill jug, Neck - kill jug, Chest - kill jug, Stomach - kill, Limbs - no

The stats for snipers. If you hit the enemies gun you get a hitmarker but absolutely no damage.
---
PSN DjinnFor
"Simple rule to fight by: If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck." -jasoncaric
6 years ago#43
xcalizorz & other of them play against noobs in their videos.... NEVER AGAINST high ranked prestiges or top leaderboard ppl. as for ProMod too much removal of things. GB is where everything can happen.. i DO play GB.. i hate SnD so why should i go in SnD leagues? its true that ppl love M16A4s MP5s in GB. ProMod was MADE for PC not for consoles. ranked NEED actual strategies cuz it can turn random at ANY moments/matches. ranked tops are underrated.
---
PSN ID : Draken809
http://www.youtube.com/user/Draky809
6 years ago#44
Only read topic title so I don't know exactly what happen in this topic.

ProMod is modeled after PC pro mod. Pro mod is a game mode on PC. It is strictly modeled after that and they try to make it as similar as they can on console to PC.

And plus, in one topic where someone asked what took the most skill, you said it wasn't SnD because people random frag and noobtube, etc. I'll look for the topic too.
---
Where.Amazing.Happens
My GT? I don't add randoms from GFAQ :)
6 years ago#45
Again, if a Promod player thinks they're better than any pub player automatically, they're an idiot.

Yes, but most pub players suck.

If you can do good against randoms in a pub, that doesn't prove anything. I can go 40-5 in a pub or like 18-2 in a pub SnD. In pro mod, with 12 rounds to win, I go about 22-12. It is just harder if you play against experienced players.

If you don't think it takes more skill, you don't have to. It is more balanced. Simple as that. The better player will always come out on top, rather than the person who can spam 3 stun and camp behind a wall with a M16.

Don't quote me on this, because I honestly don't give a ish what you think. I'm just explaining what I think. And I think pro mod takes skill because the better player will always come out on top.
---
Where.Amazing.Happens
6 years ago#46
I think we all should smoke a bowl before I go to work. Good to see and intelligent argument not turn into a "lulz ur dum" slug fest.
---
*imagines the Kusabi floating around while shouting "LOVE AND PEACE! LOVE AND PEACE!"* - Metal_Cherry ;D.
6 years ago#47

catkiller

answer me this then,

why can i hit someone with a drag in the upper chest and not kill them.
but with the barrett,r700, or m40 it will be a kill.

...You can't. You're doing it wrong.

"As balanced as the MP is normally, ProMod is more of an attempt to make it *more* balanced than a complaint against normal matches." -You

"Promod has less in it, but is more balanced." -You

'Fixing' aka 'balancing'.

?
---
TP ~ We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+
6 years ago#48
The fact that they say no shotguns, M14s, and G3s is enough proof that ProMod's is for whiny scrubs. How is taking out the M14 balancing the game? The iron sights are horrible for most people and it's not even over-powered. <__<
---
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/7900/asast.png
-MS Paint by beam_
6 years ago#49
The fact that they say no shotguns, M14s, and G3s is enough proof that ProMod's is for whiny scrubs. How is taking out the M14 balancing the game? The iron sights are horrible for most people and it's not even over-powered. <__<

Acutally, that is proof it ISNT for whiny scrubs. Most people know the M14 sucks. They take it out because they are trying to model it after PC which it is basically a game mode on PC and they have no M14s on there. Don't ask me why.
---
Where.Amazing.Happens
6 years ago#50

The M14 is a OHK in Promod, up to about 40 meters.
---
TP ~ We do it for the lulz R.I.P J.R.M
Number of cats killed: 9000+
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
  3. Why the ProMod rules were built for whiny scrubs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived