how to use bots in call of duty 4?

#1coebozniaPosted 3/23/2008 4:37:36 PM

Hi does anyone know how to configurate bots in call of duty 4? thanks

#2ArthasRebornPosted 3/23/2008 4:45:06 PM
I don't think it's possible.
---
-Wolfclaw Second-in-Command, Rocky
#3GamerJoePosted 3/23/2008 5:09:10 PM
Just play the damn game like it's meant, if you don't have time to level like the rest of us you don't have time to play period.
---
Also, the wolf is the cat.
#4pengalorPosted 3/23/2008 5:29:12 PM
"Just play the damn game like it's meant, if you don't have time to level like the rest of us you don't have time to play period."

What the hell is your problem? Did you ever think maybe they just want to practice? Test things out? Ffs.
#5ZeraphLordSPosted 3/23/2008 5:51:04 PM
Have you ever played a FPS with bots in it? Quake or UT are good examples. Aim-Bots =/= Bots.
---
ARISE DIABLO, LORD OF TERROR . . . SEND FORTH YOUR TERROR INTO HELL! - Mephisto, Lord Of Hate
#6vanpangPosted 3/23/2008 6:23:15 PM
hi dude, he did not meant aim bots, he meant A.I. bots (i.e. Counter-Strike)

Don't think there are any A.I. bots in COD multiplayer mode, closest you would get is the single player mode.

If you wish to practice, have a password enable map with some friends. This would keep out better players until you are more familiar with the controls. Use smaller maps like "shipment".
#7CybhoundPosted 3/23/2008 7:45:59 PM
The 'bots' in this game would be the single player mode.
Weapons mostly behave in the same way.

And, stupid AI bots in multiplayer will make getting all challenges extremely easy. They would get console commands to control their AI and that would make it too easy to just take a map like Shipment, disable their AI and get all headshots.(64 player free for all with 63 AI bots will get you a LOT of kills VERY fast)

But still, they've gotten bots in CoD/UO that actually tried to hide and shot at you so there's probably a way to put bots in this game. Not that the people that have it are releasing it until the game is dead.
---
God created the Earth, the Dutch only made it better.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/5986/schwartzuu6.jpg
#8coeboznia(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2008 11:28:05 PM

Hi all i dont want the aimbot i just want to know if its posibible to play cod 4 with bots and wthere i can find them., I wish to practice =) thanks

#9vanpangPosted 3/24/2008 12:04:46 AM
like the man said, there are no A.I. bots in cod multiplayer. The closest you can have is the enemies in the single player mode.
#10poop_cornPosted 3/24/2008 9:01:11 PM
There's a server called "=LBK=BotServer". It's a mod server, so it's not ranked. I think it's just free for all with some bots.

There might be more servers with bots.
---
Currently Playing: COD4 and World In Conflict (PC) and Lost Odyssey (Xbox360)