Different Battle Screens?

#1Corrupt_PowerPosted 2/11/2009 4:00:36 AM
Ok, so I have a battle screen that looks how you usually see it in screenshots and such:
http://www.gamerbytes.com/puzzle-quest-xbla-screenshot1.jpg

But my friend has a rather different looking one:
http://www.frictionlessinsight.com/revpics2/PuzzleQuestWii/PuzzleQuestWiiC.jpg

What's up with that? I don't believe he had the expansion the first time he saw it, so I don't think that's it. Correct me if I'm wrong.
---
www.freewebs.com/ghhoste/
If you can't beat 'em, get a bigger stick and beat 'em harder.
#2Corrupt_Power(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2009 4:01:43 AM
And yeah, I know that bottom screen is from the Wii version, but that is still how his looks on his 360.
---
www.freewebs.com/ghhoste/
If you can't beat 'em, get a bigger stick and beat 'em harder.
#3A1MajorPosted 2/24/2009 3:32:31 AM
It's his screen settings or his TV, since I was playing on a standard crt tv and that's what mine looked like. I went and bought a LCD TV and the layout changed, apart from that I have no idea.
---
you look at me like "poor bastard
why cant you manipulate billboards with all your metaphor magic?"
#4Shadowmonk9Posted 2/24/2009 1:57:05 PM
i noticed mine changed when i changed my aspect ratio to widescreen
---
By the way am i trolling? because i'm placing an opinion and gamefaqs is like a Communist country ---mister_mic
#5Corrupt_Power(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2009 3:54:46 AM
Ah, so it's aspect ratio, then. Makes sense, he is playing on a 4:3 TV. Thanks guys, this has been bugging me.
---
You are approached by a frenzied vault scientist who yells "I'm going to put my quantum harmonizer in your photonic resonation chamber!" What's your response?
#6lolnotlolnotlolPosted 3/20/2009 9:55:49 AM
It's HD on the top screen, not HD on the bottom screen. I played this game on a TV for a few hours, realized it was an HDTV, hooked up the HD, and the screen changed to the top one.
#7tensaichiPosted 3/31/2009 1:14:34 AM
HD doesn't matter, it only changes when you change the aspect ratio from 4:3 to 16:9.
---
XBL - Radical Ted / PSN - RadicalTed