1. Boards
  2. Tron
  3. Exterminator is not possible
8 years ago#1
I have 4 achievements left to get:
Level 12
the 2 co-op ones
and exterminator.

I have tried numerous times, and even on my best attempts, there are still at least 10 bugs left....Sooo frustrating. Oh, well. At least I can keep my quarters now. I think this game was created as a coin-op that would force you to pump in quarters every 3 minutes.
---
Every state but Hawaii is producing milk with pus levels so high that it shouldn’t be in the food supply! (1 - 7 pus drops per glass) ~Fact~ www.notmilk.com
8 years ago#2
I can't get it either. It's a toughy.

---
Life would be so much easier if I had the source code.
Crtl+W... I love a good bookmark!
8 years ago#3
agrred. I actually got to 2 spiders left but the timer ran out
8 years ago#4
I've been that close too, but then you have to think that ya you actually have to kill those two and then get to the tower still... I hope a vid pops up on youtube or something soon cuz this one is driving me crazy.

---
8 years ago#5
It can't even be done without getting in the tower. That achievement is bunk. They should at least test it first to make sure it is possible to do. Whatever...Not a big deal
---
Every state but Hawaii is producing milk with pus levels so high that it shouldn’t be in the food supply! (1 - 7 pus drops per glass) ~Fact~ www.notmilk.com
8 years ago#6
I got it last night, one thing you should know is you don't need to be on default settings for that one. I cleared the right side, then the left and then moved to the top.

I think there is a bit of luck involved though, along with precise shooting. The time I got it, sure I did well, but I was lucky enough for the last few to not multiply as much as normal and I was able to get it with 50 left on the score counter.
---
XBL Gamertag new and old: Rodni Demental/Retired Rodni
PS3 ID: Rodni_Demental
8 years ago#7
Wow man that's pretty impressive. You give me some hope so I think I might attempt it again... lol

---
8 years ago#8
I think luck is the main thing in this whole thing. I've tried changing the difficulty setting down to 1 since you don't have to be on default settings and it doesn't seem to matter. Sometimes they spawn so much that I don't even make it to the top. One day, I suppose my luck will work...
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. - Tyler Durden
8 years ago#9
I can get all the bugs on the right, and the top....just not nearly quick enough (and with them multiplying) I have about 10-12 bugs left everytime i finish the level....

What was the strategy used to get down to 2 bugs?

---
Currently Playing -- Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero III, Rock Band and (a lot less now) Tiger Woods 2008. THANKS A LOT HARMONIX!!
8 years ago#10

just to note: it is very possible to do, but is kind of difficult

you dont need to kill all the bugs AND make it to the tower. when the last bug on a grid level is gone, the game gives you the win and auto drags you to the end.

1. Boards
  2. Tron
  3. Exterminator is not possible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived