OMFG lol!!!!

#1hayzer18Posted 2/10/2008 7:38:14 AM
this was probably a 20 min made game
---
Not changing this until i see atleast 40 people in the matrix online at once.(In mara central)
#2mrtzeentchPosted 2/11/2008 8:42:34 AM
Ahhhh to be young again.

But seriously you do realize this game is over 20 years old right?
---
Name one thing The Terrorists™ have done that even comes close to being as bad as our invasion and occupation of Iraq. - Thanatos the Great.
#3jpanderPosted 2/11/2008 1:11:52 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4RachiegothPosted 2/11/2008 7:13:08 PM
this is azrael Racek(rachiegoths hubby.) and I really liked the arcade version...this is the first version of this game to ever reach a platform. (I hope the controls are good and that the game IS two player(online co-op as well as versus)) then it would be a lot like Dronez(for the dreamcast). 12 levels sounds exaclty like the arcade version..hopefully it is a immersive as the earlier version. (I don't know how they could do a two-player offline version...crosses fingers and waits.)...with my quarters on the board
xbla:gothicrevuecom

---
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist - Keyser Sose :D
#5mrtzeentchPosted 2/12/2008 4:41:54 AM
Damn that's right, neither Tron game were ever ported until XBLA. That is kind of cool.

They've scaled back on retro games lately, I hope this isn't permanent. There are so many arcade classics I want ot see on XBLA.
---
Name one thing The Terrorists™ have done that even comes close to being as bad as our invasion and occupation of Iraq. - Thanatos the Great.
#6ssidioussPosted 2/12/2008 5:12:18 AM
im gonna buy this game.. the coin op was one of my favorites.. i just hope they get the control right.
#7El_SkuttoPosted 2/12/2008 6:24:28 AM
Hell, I'm buying this just because it's Tron. I hope they also have a cool dashboard theme for download, like with the Tron Arcade game. The gamerpics I can do without, but that dashboard theme is sweet!
---
XBL Gamertag: El Skutto
#8RachiegothPosted 2/12/2008 7:36:13 PM
there is a theme as well as gamerpics for download.(pretty excited about those as well.)

---
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist - Keyser Sose :D
#9King_Jeremy_77Posted 2/13/2008 5:37:43 AM
I love this game!

---
"Jill, here's a lock pick, it might be handy if you 'The Master of Unlocking' will take it with you" - Barry Burton
#10El_SkuttoPosted 2/13/2008 8:14:43 AM
DL'ed the theme this morning. It's not quite as good as the one for the Arcade game, but it ain't bad. I was kinda hoping for some scenes of programs fighting one another instead of just pretty scenery, but this'll do.
---
XBL Gamertag: El Skutto