OMFG lol!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hayzer18

hayzer18
8 years ago#1
this was probably a 20 min made game
Not changing this until i see atleast 40 people in the matrix online at once.(In mara central)

User Info: mrtzeentch

mrtzeentch
8 years ago#2
Ahhhh to be young again.

But seriously you do realize this game is over 20 years old right?
Name one thing The Terrorists™ have done that even comes close to being as bad as our invasion and occupation of Iraq. - Thanatos the Great.

User Info: jpander

jpander
8 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Rachiegoth

Rachiegoth
8 years ago#4
this is azrael Racek(rachiegoths hubby.) and I really liked the arcade version...this is the first version of this game to ever reach a platform. (I hope the controls are good and that the game IS two player(online co-op as well as versus)) then it would be a lot like Dronez(for the dreamcast). 12 levels sounds exaclty like the arcade version..hopefully it is a immersive as the earlier version. (I don't know how they could do a two-player offline version...crosses fingers and waits.)...with my quarters on the board
xbla:gothicrevuecom
The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist - Keyser Sose :D

User Info: mrtzeentch

mrtzeentch
8 years ago#5
Damn that's right, neither Tron game were ever ported until XBLA. That is kind of cool.

They've scaled back on retro games lately, I hope this isn't permanent. There are so many arcade classics I want ot see on XBLA.
Name one thing The Terrorists™ have done that even comes close to being as bad as our invasion and occupation of Iraq. - Thanatos the Great.

User Info: ssidiouss

ssidiouss
8 years ago#6
im gonna buy this game.. the coin op was one of my favorites.. i just hope they get the control right.

User Info: El_Skutto

El_Skutto
8 years ago#7
Hell, I'm buying this just because it's Tron. I hope they also have a cool dashboard theme for download, like with the Tron Arcade game. The gamerpics I can do without, but that dashboard theme is sweet!
XBL Gamertag: El Skutto

User Info: Rachiegoth

Rachiegoth
8 years ago#8
there is a theme as well as gamerpics for download.(pretty excited about those as well.)

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist - Keyser Sose :D

User Info: King_Jeremy_77

King_Jeremy_77
8 years ago#9
I love this game!
"Jill, here's a lock pick, it might be handy if you 'The Master of Unlocking' will take it with you" - Barry Burton

User Info: El_Skutto

El_Skutto
8 years ago#10
DL'ed the theme this morning. It's not quite as good as the one for the Arcade game, but it ain't bad. I was kinda hoping for some scenes of programs fighting one another instead of just pretty scenery, but this'll do.
XBL Gamertag: El Skutto

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived