About how long is the co-op campaign?

#1ayame95Posted 4/18/2010 5:00:38 AM
I haven't played it yet, but I'm going to and was wondering around how many hours it was in total, on average. Note that I'm not judging it one way or another on this number, just wondering and trying to plan with a friend. Also I'm looking for honest answers here, not anybody trying to prove something.

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.

---
I'm not really from outerspace.
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/4858/keitaibuddhavg2.jpg
#2Dumb DunmerPosted 4/18/2010 5:07:57 AM
Took me like 4 hours or so on realistic
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3PhilR1Posted 4/18/2010 5:12:48 AM
Took me like 4 hours or so on realistic

That's very decent because there are only 4 missions in the co-op aren't there?

If I started a co-op just by plugging in another controller, could I play through the whole campaign by myself? Just curious.
---
Currently playing Metro 2033, Just Cause 2, Splinter Cell Conviction (360) and Infinite Space (DS)
#4brensterPosted 4/18/2010 6:20:46 AM
Technically, but it would be tricky. There are some objectives you need both players for, and sometimes guards catch you in a headlock etc. It would be slightly tedious.
---
You should play- Sacred 2 watch- Termy 2 read- Palahniuk
(5-21-9) R.I.P. Sera Brenza. You were loved.
#5Dumb DunmerPosted 4/18/2010 7:24:31 AM
There's also a few sections where there's infinite guards. Even on easy it'd be really difficult.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
More topics from this board...
Guide to P.E.C. ChallengesISamfisherI532/2/2011