Who wants to see 4 player co op in the next Splinter Cell?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
  3. Who wants to see 4 player co op in the next Splinter Cell?

User Info: bacardi0987

bacardi0987
6 years ago#1

I think 4 player co op would be really cool.

User Info: T9X69

T9X69
6 years ago#2
I think it would suck if all 4 players started together. Maybe if there was teams of 2 and they had to communicate and work together to meet up and finish their objective. Maybe even have all 4 players start on different parts of the map, and all 4 players have to do there objective alone, but at the same time as the other 3 to move further into the map where they meet up.

User Info: Urixxx

Urixxx
6 years ago#3
Yea, 2 teams who don't do much that involves each other. 4 people is just gonna be way too action oriented.

Scratch that, NO 4 PLAYER COOP.
Your advertisement can go HERE!

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
6 years ago#4
its hard enough when there is only 2 people and one just tries to rambo on realistic....
I can take umbrage,I can take the cake,I can take the A-train.I can take two and call me in the morning,but I cannot take this sitting down.-Hawkeye,M*A*S*H

User Info: meathoven2

meathoven2
6 years ago#5
Agreed, 4 players would get way too messy. There would always be one person who would get seen and screw it up for the others.
They rate stuff in crosses? :D I rate that review 0 tortured and crucified to death Saviours out of 5. - StreetFighter10

User Info: penguin_sniper

penguin_sniper
6 years ago#6
its called rainbow six vegas 1-2, thats what a dev diary said
God made recoil to teach us how to one-shot kill

T9X69
6 years ago#7
@gamester - Friends don't let friends go rambo. The best co-op partners are always your friends, and not random people. Unless you pick up a few friends from the splintercell.com forums. Most of them are all stealth players, I have added over 10 people from there and have some of the best co-op partners you can get.

User Info: gamester091

gamester091
6 years ago#8
@T9X69- i play with someone i know in real life...and it is bad enough that he has to shoot out every light when i tell him not to (which alerts the guards) but when there is a actual fire fight he just tries to just go full rambo...ending up with us dying (3rd co-op level was not fun because of this...)
I can take umbrage,I can take the cake,I can take the A-train.I can take two and call me in the morning,but I cannot take this sitting down.-Hawkeye,M*A*S*H

T9X69
6 years ago#9
The last 2 co-op missions where pretty difficult to stealth through, unless you and your partner are very good at stealth. I tried to stay as stealth as possible and avoid shooting lights up but there was a few points where I was pretty much forced to go rambo.

User Info: t410four

t410four
6 years ago#10
4 player COOP would b cool but they would need to make the map way bigger then it was and look at conviction it got pushed back like three months and its a 5 hour story
  1. Boards
  2. Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
  3. Who wants to see 4 player co op in the next Splinter Cell?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Guide to P.E.C. ChallengesISamfisherI541/5/2016