Last Man Standing Achievement!

#1D1421Posted 4/4/2013 2:05:34 PM
This is the ONLY achievement I got left to accomplish. If you're missing this one (or want to help 'a brother out'), we definitely need to play together and get this darn achievement. To successfully get it, we need to start from Wave 1 all the way to Wave 20 .

We cannot:
1) Die EVER
2) Let the EMP Damage fall below 51%. If it does then the game gets WAY HARDER. Yes, even on Rookie. I was playing with this one guy and by Wave 8, EMP Damage was already at 50%.

I prefer to do this on St. Petersburg Banya map either 1 or 2. I prefer 1, mainly because you've lots of cover and such.

My load out is:
1) 2 Portable EMPs
2) 2 Frag Grenade
3) 2 EMP Grenade

Help me so I can help you get this achievement! Please post your GamerTag here so I can add you. I can also help you with the ones you're missing (achievement wise).

Thanks!
#2zhobanPosted 4/18/2013 8:30:00 AM
D1421 posted...
This is the ONLY achievement I got left to accomplish. If you're missing this one (or want to help 'a brother out'), we definitely need to play together and get this darn achievement. To successfully get it, we need to start from Wave 1 all the way to Wave 20 .

We cannot:
1) Die EVER
2) Let the EMP Damage fall below 51%. If it does then the game gets WAY HARDER. Yes, even on Rookie. I was playing with this one guy and by Wave 8, EMP Damage was already at 50%.

I prefer to do this on St. Petersburg Banya map either 1 or 2. I prefer 1, mainly because you've lots of cover and such.

My load out is:
1) 2 Portable EMPs
2) 2 Frag Grenade
3) 2 EMP Grenade

Help me so I can help you get this achievement! Please post your GamerTag here so I can add you. I can also help you with the ones you're missing (achievement wise).

Thanks!

I'd be up for helping you with this if you still need the achievement as I need it as well. I don't even remember what my loadout is, I was thinking I had everything maxed out though.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
More topics from this board...
Guide to P.E.C. ChallengesISamfisherI532/2/2011