Can't access UPlay or Exclusive Content??

#1Krumpus299Posted 6/7/2013 9:17:32 AM
So, I have everything unlocked (those free dlcs) and can still access them with no problem

But when my friend tries to download them, the game says that it cannot access the servers to do so

Anybody have any clue what's going on and/or how to fix this issue?
---
- XBL Gamertag: Scotti15, Deadinmysights3
#2OgreRecruiterPosted 6/8/2013 3:42:57 PM
As in when he first enters uplay? It happened to me like once 2 weeks ago. I assume its either the servers are down or down for maintenance
---
Blood Knights: You sir are the greatest damn troll alive, and you're not even meaning to troll.
#3Krumpus299(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2013 8:36:15 AM
Thing is, it's been doing this for an entire week now
---
#4Jin_OniPosted 6/12/2013 6:22:32 PM
I cannot access the marketplace because Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta is looming around still.
---
The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist..."" - Barriers to Trans-Dimensional Travel, - R. Lutece, 1889
#5ChisokaPosted 7/6/2013 1:16:16 PM
The Ubisoft server for Uplay is a real pain in the arse. I had problems with Uplay with the Assassins Creed series of games. The only one that worked with Uplay was Assassins Creed Brotherhood.

So, when I couldn't connect to Uplay to get the SCAR-H or the uniform with the strange name, I loaded up Assassins Creed Brotherhood and connected to Uplay that way. After that it was a oiece of cake to redeem my Uplay points for the SCAR and uniform as well as Infiltration mode.

If you have any of the AC games, load them up and try to connect to Uplay from them. One of them is bound to work.
#6Krumpus299(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2013 7:57:42 PM
@Chisoka

Greats idea, man

I'll see if Assassin's Creed 2 will work for this
---
More topics from this board...
Guide to P.E.C. ChallengesISamfisherI532/2/2011