A beginner's guide to Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery

cHaLLeNGer2112
Posted: 9/20/2007 11:06:42 AM
One or two things I am not quite getting though, firstly I am playing this game and I have say three levels of civilisation settle, all of a sudden, the lower civ disappears, taxes are fine and all requirements are met, yet they just appear then disappear?

Also, one of my civs is making demands for a university and a bath house, I have provided one of each on the two islands I have houses on and they cover every house. Yet the exclamation mark won't disappear and they keep asking for it, I cannot advance until they accept it, so what am I doing wrong here?

Also on the tutorial mission where you have to help another colony, my civs are demanding chocolate, yet the only island which can grow it, is a piddly little island with poor caoco fertility, as a result I can only fit two farms and two apiarys and it never seems like my warehouse has any of the materials in it, plus I have spells where production slows and my population gets angry again - have no idea how I can get round this as no other islands have the fertility necessary.
---
~*+*~The only thing necessary for evil to triumph, is for good men to do nothing~*+*~

No Action Available

No actions are currently available to you with this message.