A beginner's guide to Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery
  3. A beginner's guide to Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery

User Info: iloveaoe

iloveaoe
5 years ago#41
As much as I like seeing activity on this board, I think that you must be talking about the wrong game, Bubblepowa_x. In the DS version of the game "Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery", there is no such concept as a "trade route". Items produced on one island automatically become part of the global pool of items available on all islands. I have played this game many times and can definitely verify that, for example, you can produce Tea on island X, and your people living on island Y will consume that Tea, without you having to do anything special.

User Info: Bubblepowa_x

Bubblepowa_x
5 years ago#42
iloveaoe posted...
As much as I like seeing activity on this board, I think that you must be talking about the wrong game, Bubblepowa_x. In the DS version of the game "Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery", there is no such concept as a "trade route". Items produced on one island automatically become part of the global pool of items available on all islands. I have played this game many times and can definitely verify that, for example, you can produce Tea on island X, and your people living on island Y will consume that Tea, without you having to do anything special.

User Info: Bubblepowa_x

Bubblepowa_x
5 years ago#43

iloveaoe posted...

Ignore that last post... (mistake), hmph. i play the computer version of the game apparently there 2 different things. sorry. on the computer version u DO need a trade route.

1. Boards
  2. Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery
  3. A beginner's guide to Anno 1701: Dawn of Discovery

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.