This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

final fantasy did you know facts. ( tell your interesting finds )

#1kenlee25Posted 9/22/2009 2:56:38 PM
well recently ( the past 2 years of world history ) i have discovered that

a: shiva, the final fantasy summon of ice, is actually the hindu god of fire destruction and sometimes life ( sorry if any of you are hindu and i miss read that ) and hes male.

b. quezecotl, the final fantasy viii summon of thunder, is actually the mesoamerican ( mexican area ) evil god whose name means "the winged serpant" which is his design in final fantasy viii

you can also do in game related facts such as

in dissidia final fantasy every character uderwent at least some design tweaks in their journey into the psp.
#2azsxdcfvgbhnjPosted 9/22/2009 2:59:33 PM
In Dissidia Final Fantasy each character had OVER 9000 Beads added to them to satisfy a certain artist's fetish.

Sephiroth never actually uses the word "Despair" in FFVII - not until Advent Children does he use the word he is now seen using in nearly every line.
#3GaiaFallsPosted 9/22/2009 3:03:26 PM
Did you know I knew all that already?
---
How Final Fantasy 7 Should Have Ended
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOGp_D6AKtc
#4lennethsokiPosted 9/22/2009 3:07:13 PM
I found out that Garland can and WILL knock you down in the first Final Fantasy without equipment
---
PSN: VesperiAbyss
#5snakbarPosted 9/22/2009 3:08:59 PM
wow umm...fine odin is actually the norse king of the gods, also tifa's bar in ffVII has a sign that says texas. Genesis's favorite play loveless was NOT made in dirge of cerberus or crisis core, but actually in VII Cid references it near end game and throught the game you can find adds for it. Leviathan is actually a biblical reference. biggs and wedge are starwars references, let's see what else. to be continued.
---
my psn: snakbar7 feel free to add me
ssbb fc: 0817-3426-8180 name SNAK
#6altair947Posted 9/22/2009 3:09:01 PM
OMG! did you know that Odin is one of the norse gods? WOW!!!
---
So if Espers are similar to a GF.. Like someone said. Then after Squall whoops Terra, can he errr. Equip her?
#7RhysCordellePosted 9/22/2009 3:13:23 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8snakbarPosted 9/22/2009 3:14:36 PM
/\ lolz alot
---
my psn: snakbar7 feel free to add me
ssbb fc: 0817-3426-8180 name SNAK
#9altair947Posted 9/22/2009 3:15:21 PM
Its actually possible to revive Aeris!
Cheese Weapon exists!
---
So if Espers are similar to a GF.. Like someone said. Then after Squall whoops Terra, can he errr. Equip her?
#10Spartan72Posted 9/22/2009 3:17:18 PM
Zell is actually Cloud and Tifas daughter!!!

Rinoa is Ultimecia!!!

*dodges some flames and runs out the door*

Hurry! Get the angry mob of people who will flame others when they are obviously joking/being sarcastic!
---
I'll buy a PS3, just for Dissidia to play Ad-hoc with. Atleast, until the games I want for it come out....