This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weapon Artifact

#1anime_kamisamaPosted 4/3/2010 11:02:20 PM
Does anyone actually use weapon artifacts? I see a lot of people using the other three, but not as many weapon artifacts equipped. I seem to win everything but weapons too -_-
---
"Mezawari nandayo! Boku no menomae kara... kie noshimae! Majin Rengokusatsu!"
#2FridgedMoonPosted 4/3/2010 11:05:17 PM
My compa'dre Jon uses an Excalipur artifact but other than that I never see them
#3Deathblade2009Posted 4/3/2010 11:17:41 PM
It depends for me, if i am using a weapon artifact i find using something like 4 combos(there is one(i forget which) artifact that if you equip it you can remove close to you since it does auto close to you)
---
Sympathy you wont get any sympathy from me, if you want sympathy look in the dictionary between **** and syphilis
#4Pokefan362Posted 4/3/2010 11:36:23 PM
Me me me! I always use a weapon artifact. Mainly because my artifact is a Piggy Stick artifact with EX Seeker, which is really good.
---
PSN: Fun4Sean
Dissidia Mains: Terra, Kuja
#5anime_kamisama(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 12:18:58 AM
@Deathblade2009

I think that would be EX Seeker.

It does something like:

EX Force Absorption +20%, EX Absorb +2m, Absorb force while attacking, EX force Absorption while being damaged

Pretty much Close to You without the summon part, but I think the summon thing is from EX Conquerer.

@Pokefan362

I've heard about the Piggy Stick thing, but I forget what makes it so good. ._.

Anyhow, I've been wanting a weapon artifact for my WoL that I could name Fuu. It's weird, but I wanted to give him an equipment set with names Fuu Rin Ka Zan. XD I just never came across one :(
---
#6Sky_DragonBoyPosted 4/4/2010 3:56:21 AM
I used Strength of the Visceral before but changed it to Snowpetal set.
and I gave Genji to my Jecht.. lol.. don't know what to equip to him. and I've never gotten the EX Seeker set.. =.=
---
Dissidia Mains: Onion Knight, Jecht
"That looks so... Liberating. Those wings... I want them too."
#7DXfan1448Posted 4/4/2010 4:24:49 AM

Anyhow, I've been wanting a weapon artifact for my WoL that I could name Fuu. It's weird, but I wanted to give him an equipment set with names Fuu Rin Ka Zan. XD I just never came across one :(

So you want to make WoL faster than the winds and still as a forest, hotter than the flames and magnificent than a mountain? WITH OPTIONAL BANG INSTALL?
---
Wait.... Warrior of Light can purify Weird Souls by Bathing them in the Light? HELL YES!
#8anime_kamisama(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2010 2:33:57 PM
@Sky-DragonBoy

Hmmm EX Seeker is a top tier ability right? I've seen it quite often from people online, and winning it from them usually comes at like 47 names ^^

@DXfan1448

I most definitely do. XD hahaha Bang Install. I've been aiming for Mastery of Bravery and Mysteries of the Visceral for those equipment too, so its quite hard to get the right ability.
---
#9CannonairePosted 4/5/2010 9:23:01 PM
I use a weapon artifact, also Piggy's stick. I kinda need it to complete the set (skanda), but it's great for a base bravery build.
#10anime_kamisama(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2010 9:59:48 PM
If it is no problem, what are the effects of Piggy's Stick? I don't think I have one, but a base bravery build sounds nice. Although I'm aiming for Master of Bravery and Mysteries of the Visceral like I said earlier. I guess it doesn't matter what kind of weapon it is since I can just use lores huh?
---