I made the mistake of buying this game.

#1ResidentEmanPosted 5/31/2008 5:20:19 PM

Is it just me, or is this game yet another example of one of the many ways EA can butcher a licensed property? I didn't think this game was fun at all! See my review for further details.

#2weaselfrostPosted 6/20/2008 11:18:02 AM
I just beat this game last night. I have to completely disagree with you. I thought they did a very good job. It was fun, lasted long enough, was creative with many simpson style jokes, and included many characters, places and side stories from past episodes. What exactly did you want them to do with it? How would you change it? Me, myself.... I liked it very much.

---
Not changing this til the Cubbies win it all or until I die. 2/08
#3Cyber Akuma ZeroPosted 6/29/2008 7:36:06 AM
I thought it was hilarious.

The game is obivously made for Simpsons fans, the gameplay isnt as developed as the humor and writing is, the game was made for fans who want some more Simpsons sillyness, not as a die-hard game.

And you realize that the game itself makes fun of and slams EA for doing this right?
---
Temporarily changing my sig to show my Friend IDs. Please tell me if you add my Wii code.
Wii: 7656 9978 1505 8152 Live: CyberAkumaZero PSN: Cyber_Akuma
#4DrKill09Posted 7/5/2008 3:46:15 PM

I thought it was great, honestly. Hit and Run was really good, too.

Just be glad Acclaim aren't around anymore. You wanna talk about messing up a Simpsons game, try some of the older ones.

#5Bloodbath_87Posted 7/9/2008 5:57:01 PM
I payed $24 new, not a bad purchase at all.
#6hyperhammy12Posted 7/12/2008 2:12:53 PM
OMG ! I payed 40 bucks on this. I think it was really funny with the cut scenes and the dialouge. I was sorta disapointed that i beat it the evening I bought it. It isn't even fun to replay it so I was sorta disapointed.
#7andromedagalaxePosted 7/23/2008 5:03:26 PM

I have to find co-op games I can play with my wife that aren't too hard (Gears made her queasy) so I bought this. This is perfect for that. Both charaters have to contribute. I'm not sure how much I would've loved it playing it alone, but we have had a good time. This, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Lego Star Wars have been the best for when you're partnering wiht a casual gamer.

Love the humor. We both have cracked up at some of the lines in there.