Curse Augment...

#1CODOG_OMEGAPosted 8/12/2008 4:50:23 AM
Okay, why didn't I get one?

---
If yuo aer sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno taht yuo'er nto a gmaer....................................sreoilusy
#2MasterHgHunterPosted 8/12/2008 4:54:18 AM
after u became paladin u were supposed to travel down the mountain again instead of teleporting out or using emergency exit
#3PhazonedgePosted 8/12/2008 5:00:34 AM
Aye, either you warped out of there, or you were too busy looking at your map to notice the sparkling spot.
---
I always thought Transmute was a little ****ed up. You turn some random soldier into a ****ing potion and DRINK HIM. You DRINK HIM.-Mecha Soul
#4CODOG_OMEGA(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2008 1:04:45 PM
I wish SBAllen would of been a little bit more clearer on finding the Augment. ):

Well, is it a one time item? Because I did go back down the mountain and saved at Mysidia before teleporting to Baron

---
If yuo aer sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno taht yuo'er nto a gmaer....................................sreoilusy
#5themooglekingPosted 8/12/2008 1:05:35 PM
Get it later.
---
Attention all who say they are underlevelled in Final Fantasy 4. *spoilers*
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=939425&topic=44636489
#6MileRunPosted 8/12/2008 1:15:02 PM
I wish SBAllen would of been a little bit more clearer on finding the Augment. ):

Well, is it a one time item? Because I did go back down the mountain and saved at Mysidia before teleporting to Baron

You did something wrong. It is nearly impossible for one to not see the sparkles if you walk down the mountain and watch the top screen.
---
Only losers sig their own quotes! - Me
...you copy vacuum cleaners. [...]Because you both suck. - NGW
#7YangSiYuanPosted 8/12/2008 1:15:42 PM
no, dont get it later. u need to get it before going to baron if u want to follow SBAllen's augment guide
---
"lazy sack of stupid" - Zydare
#8VaradPosted 8/12/2008 1:18:56 PM
i actually missed it and got to the save just before baigan, and went all the way back to get it, not as painful as I expected, hopefully you have a save that's before you fight in castle Baron
#9ValacanPosted 8/12/2008 1:34:35 PM
Except for giving away and levelling up it's useless anyway, isn't it?

It should have been MPless like Cry.
#10CODOG_OMEGA(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2008 1:49:00 PM
I am so freaking glad I didn't save over my Mysidia save file, I just went back to the mountain and started looking for it...I found the Curse Augment. ( :

Oh, and I wasn't that far into the game, I just got back Yang and we were heading for the Ancient Waterway. Thanks guys for the help, but I'm gonna continue my journey on this save file ^_^
---