Favorite character

#11RoleOfGSHCPosted 1/12/2013 8:56:32 PM
Porom and Rydia are my favorites, to be honest. I remember being really irked back in the GBA version when Rosa kept getting "Porom's spot" in my party. Rydia's a very close second to Porom, though.
---
Empress of the Jovian Empire
Mechanical Advisor for Golden Sun: Adept's Refuge
#12CrithicusPosted 1/17/2013 3:58:01 PM
Has to be Kain. As well as being flat out cool, I can relate to how he hates Cecil and Rosa's relationship. And then he snubs the wedding at the end just to make a statement.
#13NasirJonesPosted 1/17/2013 8:54:11 PM
Kain was always one of my favorites in this game. I liked Cecil and Edge a lot more in previous versions of the game, but not so much in the DS version.

In TAY, I really liked Kain in there, and of course Golbez.
#14HandsomeNerd85Posted 2/1/2013 2:07:13 AM
CakeOfLies posted...
Read my sig and ask me again. My vote goes to Edge. He's one of my favorite video game characters ever.

Yeaaahhhh! Voted for Yang too!! I was wondering if any one would even vote for Fusoya, because honestly the dude is terrible. Don't want to hate him too much but wow he's weak.

Poor Tellah though, he fought the good fight...T_T
#15MjollnirfallsPosted 2/1/2013 9:39:00 PM
Kain was always easily my favorite, growing up, and he still is. I like that kind of cool, conflicted character. Great character design, too. And I think the word "dragoon" is just awesome.

But yeah, I always really loved Rydia, too. Pretty much the entire cast. Tellah, Edge, Cecil, Edward, Golbez...yup, pretty much all of them. I really liked Golbez in The After Years.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN4hs5TQ8Ek
My latest VG music cover, Illusionary World, from FF IV.
#16FallenStar2565Posted 2/3/2013 2:15:20 PM
HandsomeNerd85 posted...
I was wondering if any one would even vote for Fusoya, because honestly the dude is terrible. Don't want to hate him too much but wow he's weak.

Poor Tellah though, he fought the good fight...T_T

I think both Tellah and Fusoya have their uses, but the lack of MP growth really stymies their abilities - that, plus the fact that Tellah's stats go *down* and Fusoya's stats don't increase in the slightest. If they were allowed to grow like the other characters, they'd probably end up quite OP'd. xD

I mean, think of it... Meteor-flinging Tellah at Mt. Ordeals would be an awesome concept. Sure, you can do it in this version by carrying over a Soma Drop, but still... xD

---
"Thou art such a pain in that... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
#171337ozPWNSTEAKPosted 2/6/2013 3:51:48 PM
In spite of the falling stats, Tellah the Sage is actually my favorite character. Honestly, if someone had killed my daughter, essentially right in front of my eyes, I'd stop at nothing to waste their **** until the worms choked on the ashes. Even if it cost my life, I'd end that m*****f*****.

Vengeful old bastard gets my vote.
---
I will PWN no more forever.
Having problems? You should try to Suck Less; Rock More