ITT: The Days Fortuna Smiled Upon Us *potential game spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. ITT: The Days Fortuna Smiled Upon Us *potential game spoilers*

User Info: dragoonwannabe

dragoonwannabe
3 years ago#11
Throwing my hat into the mix...

My luck has been up and down with rare drops. I had a devil of a time getting cockatrice (the better part of a week, couple hours a day). Next on my list was Mindflayer, and I literally got it on the first drop!!

Bomb came next, and I procured that summon in less than a half-hour. My good luck streak slowly degenerated after that. I next went on a Tail hunt. The pink tails went smooth if slow, at about the rate you'd expect for a low drop rate. This trend continued for the rest of the tails until my final three: one black and two red.

I think I the black tail took the better part of two days. The reds were worse by a large margin. The first tail took me weeks! I don't remember how many weeks, because I got frustrated and stopped playing for a few months. When I came back to FFIV, it took another week before my first red tail drop. The next one came five days later. I am counting my blessings.
Slow down, Gandhi, you're killing 'em
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. ITT: The Days Fortuna Smiled Upon Us *potential game spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived