Gil Farmer and Cid?!? *spoilers*

#21FallenStar2565Posted 2/4/2013 3:43:17 PM
You should not give Reach to anyone other than your Draw Attacks character because only that character will receive physical attacks - the ONLY thing that Row affects. Magical attacks are not weakened by the back row.

---
"Thou art such a pain in that... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
#22dinit 7Posted 2/4/2013 3:52:53 PM
I know how Reach works. It only has it's uses on Cecil and Edge.
Therefore, having more then 2 is a waste.
---
~DiNiT~
My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead
#23FallenStar2565Posted 2/4/2013 4:09:48 PM
dinit 7 posted...
I know how Reach works. It only has it's uses on Cecil and Edge.
Therefore, having more then 2 is a waste.

It doesn't have a use on Edge if you already have Cecil with Draw Attacks. Granted, Edge's weaker physical defense might help but then you'd be putting one of the girls in the front row and I'd rather think they would have less physical defense.

Then again, if you're not using Draw Attacks in the first place, it doesn't really matter at all.

---
"Thou art such a pain in that... confound it all! Now I'm starting to talk like you!" - Sabin
"Wow... Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
#24dinit 7Posted 2/4/2013 4:34:36 PM
So yeah..... It has even less use.
---
~DiNiT~
My mind is racing, but my body's in the lead
#25Chaosmaster00Posted 2/4/2013 4:57:00 PM(edited)
Especially since Rydia and Rosa's primary offensive weapons have auto-Reach and Kain's Jump bypasses row-based damage alterations, and Edge's physicals are generally weak either way, Reach is a fairly limited-use augment. Only Cecil can really get decent use of it.

(Of the final five, I mean...)
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.