Help! Will not work on my 3DS!

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Help! Will not work on my 3DS!
2 years ago#1
I have put it into my friends DS; the game works fine.

I put it into my 3DS and it says no game is inserted. I have blown on it, used a soft toothbrush with very gentle brushing, and I am now out of ideas. Help! :(
2 years ago#2
No bueno. I got nothing. It's more than likely the system, not the game, then. Is it a legit retail copy?
---
''Sage'' of The Denpa Men board (Completionist Medal of Honor: http://i48.tinypic.com/20gmued.jpg)
3DS FC: 1590-4884-9269 | Don't bother sending me Swapnotes.
2 years ago#3
i'd vote it is your 3ds. i am playing on mine and no issues.
2 years ago#4
You probably got a pirated game.
---
Cincinnati Sports and Buckeye Fan 4 Life
2 years ago#5
Works fine on my 3DS.

I hope you fix it:(
2 years ago#6
Maybe one of those bootleg games. It's easy to confuse them with the original ones.
2 years ago#7
Works for my 3Ds and my XL. Hmm. Diddy Kong Racing had me take the cart out twice for it to be recognized.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy IV
  3. Help! Will not work on my 3DS!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived