Team with the highest sustainable damage? No seit/trango.

#1stimuzPosted 9/2/2012 2:08:33 AM
By sustainable I mean without the constant use of hastaga motes/spirit of lowtown ect. Wine is allowed since its easily and cheaply purchased.

I'd definitely say something with multiple brave suits would be up there. Maybe zArcher/zHunter/Time Mage or Machinist to cover decoy/rez/haste? Individually I know that Samurai/Breaker/Uhlan are all up there in damage dealing, but they also require either annoying to farm items or a class that can buff bravery. Maybe zBreaker/zUhlan/Monk as an option? Knight maybe?

z=zerked

Any ideas? Trying to mix in buffs really throws me off :(
#2ArchiantagonistPosted 9/2/2012 2:34:46 AM
IMO only the enemies with a crapload of HPs(and they are not so many) are worth mixing buffs,
but even when you face one Breaks(defense lowering ones) are more beneficial in that case(IMO)

Haste and/or Berserk are more than enough for regular battles even in optional dungeons

So why let it bother you so much?

+ damage depends on who do you fight atm, but even if say enemy(s) you're up against
have no obvious weaknesses I'd probly go with Hunter/Uhlan/Breaker at the early game,
and switch Breaker(or Uhlan) for Samurai once you get Masamune(s) + Genji Stuff
---
--------------------x_0--------------------
#3stimuz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2012 1:28:59 PM
Archiantagonist posted...

So why let it bother you so much?

It doesn't bother me. I'm just at the point where I'd like to see a maxed out team without trango/seit.