Gabrielle Celeste's gender.

#1eidolon24Posted 1/3/2013 1:53:11 AM
In SO: SS, I just assumed she was a girl since her sprite looks like Iselia Queen's. And then comes Radiata Story. He's definitely a guy in that game and Ethereal Queen is the woman. Now she's being called Gabriella or something. Is the boss a he or a she? Or maybe neither if we consider Catholic belief.
---
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."
#2VeghEstherPosted 1/3/2013 9:42:38 AM
I thought that this boss was always female but at least the boss here only has 120,000 HP but like 2nd story its possible to die in under 5 seconds if the entire party loses 9999 per physical hit that she gets off even at levels 130+.
#3Aya_VectraPosted 1/3/2013 5:31:31 PM
I'm pretty sure it varies from game to game.
---
Currently playing: Mana Khemia, SMT: Nocturne, Tales of Graces f
#4eidolon24(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 9:54:32 AM
Aya_Vectra posted...
I'm pretty sure it varies from game to game.

Really? They do have the same character design. Even though SO has 2D sprites and RS has 3D graphics, both were still made by Tri-Ace and you can see the similarities in the character design. Also, translations that were changed in the remakes were already changed when RS was released. i.e. SO: SS - Iselia Queen > Radiata Story/SO: SE - Ethereal Queen.
---
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."