How did the group return to the future?

#1savagecubePosted 1/5/2013 11:34:17 PM
After they defeated Asmodeus? Was it the eye of truth? If so, then what would their plan have been before they knew about the eye of truth?
---
You just lost the game.
#2eidolon24Posted 1/7/2013 10:48:27 AM(edited)
They used the same portal to go back. If you recall, Ronyx and Millie were able to 'jump through time' correctly which means they both landed on where the Time Gate intended them to. I just assumed the entry and exit point between both 'time spaces' is in the same place.
---
"I believe that stories are written and read to rebel against the fact that you only live once."
#3savagecube(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:45:07 PM
eidolon24 posted...
They used the same portal to go back. If you recall, Ronyx and Millie were able to 'jump through time' correctly which means they both landed on where the Time Gate intended them to. I just assumed the entry and exit point between both 'time spaces' is in the same place.

I had not considered the time gate because it was on a different planet and there was no way to get there, but the way you put it makes sense. Having an entry and exit point between the time spaces. Ronyx and Ilia probably already had some info on the time gate
---
You just lost the game.