I can't remember how to recruit Opera...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  3. I can't remember how to recruit Opera...
7 years ago#1
How do I do it again? The faq I looked at doesn't have a section on "How to recruit _____"
---
"I read the word "CUTEST" -> saw TC's username -> relieved. "--- heyjey
7 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
7 years ago#3
First, when you first reach Krosse (after staying at the inn), do a PA and head towards the castle. A man with three eyes will run past you. Later, after the Armory Contest in Lacuer, head back to Hilton and go to the tavern. You'll find Opera. After that scene you have to return to Krosse and gain another audience with the king. You will then gain access to the Mountain Palace and you'll have to go there to find and recruit Opera.

Oh, and in case you've forgotten, you can't recruit Opera if you got Ashton.
---
"Here, look. See this round thing? It's called a button. You push it, and then it'll open the way." - Leon, Star Ocean: Second Evolution
7 years ago#4
And from there, if you want to get Ernest as well, take the whole party (not a PA) back to Arlia and look around in the forest for a scene. That way when the time is right later, you'll have a chance to get Ernest.

However, if you don't want Ernest, don't do this because Opera leaves the group if she finds him and you dont' take him.
7 years ago#5
Alright I don't want Ernest, so let me see if I got this right. You go to Krosse after staying at the Inn, do a PA involving a three-eyed man, then you go to Hilton after the Armory contest without doing a PA, and see Opera in the tavern, then you go back to Krosse and have an audience with the King and gain access to a dungeon... And since I don't want Ernest, I DO NOT want to do the event in Arlia when Opera is in the forest... Correct?
---
7 years ago#6
Getting Earnest means two Battle suits ....not a bad trade off even if you will not use him ..
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
7 years ago#7
That's correct, but you do lose out on those battle suits.
7 years ago#8
He'll take up room though... I might get him for that Battle Suit though... Thank you for the responses, but is my previous post correct? I just got the game today, and I haven't played the original in a long time... So my memory of the process is a little off.
---
7 years ago#9
As long as you don't trigger the scene in the forest south of Arlia Ernest won't show up on the way out of the Hoffman Ruins.

Yes the PA in Krosse should be done ASAP as in if you board the boat from Harley to Hilton the 3 Eyed Man PA can no longer be done for the rest of the game.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  3. I can't remember how to recruit Opera...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived