PSN Store?

#1jherikPosted 12/25/2009 7:55:42 AM

Will they put this on the PSN for Download?

#2shdowpuppet123Posted 12/25/2009 4:04:28 PM
Most likely not
#3TheFlushPosted 12/26/2009 11:37:16 AM

yeah, this totally sucks. I love my pspgo, but it's really crappy that all the good rpg's like star ocean and FFVII crisis core, tales of eternia etc. are not in the psn store. :-(

#4VeghEstherPosted 12/26/2009 1:19:22 PM
That's exactly why I never bought a PSP Go ie its only playable games are downloadable ones and theirs no way to convert existing UMD games to downloadable format using the PSP Go.
#5it_r_over9000Posted 12/27/2009 2:30:08 PM
I wished to God that they'd put Breath of Fire 3 on the U.S. Playstation Store, but they never did. They put the PSP version of it on the EU PS Store. I love that game and have the original PSX version, but since they never released it on the Store, I just decided to buy a EU English version off Amazon the other day. Got it for 40% off too.
---
"Sorry is you don't my jokes funny"- grammar fail from some random GFAQS user
#6GwelenguchenkusPosted 12/28/2009 3:56:38 PM
The PSP Go is a joke. It really irritates me that sony releases a more expensive PSP without any way to play the previous UMDs. It doesn't look like they even have plans to release these games any time soon. What a worthles piece of junk. Seriously... it has like no library at all! Sony has really lost their marbles, they're pretty damn disfunctional.

---
Barrels... parallel rows of colorful barrellels. Parallel barrellels full o' colorfullarel apparel.
#7SGleader1Posted 12/31/2009 7:41:03 AM
I actually would have bought a PSP Go if they'd had a conversion method, but yet and still Sony does absolutely idiotic things like this.

And then they wonder why they lose hundreds of thousands of dollars in sales due to pirates. Its because they dont LISTEN to their costumers. So boo hoo Sony, It's your fault for being uninventive and cheap.

I mean pirates have their faults too, but still, Sony is being so freakin'...Agh >~<

/End Rant
---
Currently Playing: Soul Carnival 2, YS Seven, Chains of Olympus, Star Ocean: Second Evolution, and Dissidia Final Fantasy