if you could have characters from this game in your own personal harem, who?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  3. if you could have characters from this game in your own personal harem, who?
2 years ago#1
and why?
2 years ago#2
Good lord, all of the females but Welch! But for different reasons.

Rena - cute, unspoiled quality

Celine - that lovely 1920's-1940'sish movie star build

Opera - same as Celine, but the third eye may be fun to look at too, who knows :P

Precis - I'm a sucker for redheads *shrug*

Chisato - with all the martial arts she does, she HAS to be both fit and pretty flexible

I won't let Welch in, because with her sense of humor, I'm sure her weapon would be used in a most horrible way, lol. If we count NPC's, even Philia would be ok, as she should be saved from her tragedy.
---
People need to pick up their FAITH and put away their RELIGION.
XBL Gamertag - Draknor Magnati, PSN ID - DraknorMagnati
2 years ago#3
I only need Bowman just because.
2 years ago#4
Celine, Rena's non biological mother, maybe Precis *maybe*, not THAT many pretty female chars in this game you know... >_>;.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
2 years ago#5
Bowman, duh.

It's kinda depressing that I'm older than even Bowman now, though. :( When I first played SO2, I was Rena's age, and now Ernest is the only playable character who's still older than me!
---
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  3. if you could have characters from this game in your own personal harem, who?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived