if you could have characters from this game in your own personal harem, who?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  3. if you could have characters from this game in your own personal harem, who?
3 years ago#1
and why?
3 years ago#2
Good lord, all of the females but Welch! But for different reasons.

Rena - cute, unspoiled quality

Celine - that lovely 1920's-1940'sish movie star build

Opera - same as Celine, but the third eye may be fun to look at too, who knows :P

Precis - I'm a sucker for redheads *shrug*

Chisato - with all the martial arts she does, she HAS to be both fit and pretty flexible

I won't let Welch in, because with her sense of humor, I'm sure her weapon would be used in a most horrible way, lol. If we count NPC's, even Philia would be ok, as she should be saved from her tragedy.
People need to pick up their FAITH and put away their RELIGION.
XBL Gamertag - Draknor Magnati, PSN ID - DraknorMagnati
3 years ago#3
I only need Bowman just because.
3 years ago#4
Celine, Rena's non biological mother, maybe Precis *maybe*, not THAT many pretty female chars in this game you know... >_>;.
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
3 years ago#5
Bowman, duh.

It's kinda depressing that I'm older than even Bowman now, though. :( When I first played SO2, I was Rena's age, and now Ernest is the only playable character who's still older than me!
"I am sexy minority. OH! NO! I wanna be a sexy terminator. Sexy will never die. AH~~~~~!"
  1. Boards
  2. Star Ocean: Second Evolution
  3. if you could have characters from this game in your own personal harem, who?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived