Sacred Grounds of Linga, such a big map I am STUCK in it...

#1MonarchPaulosPosted 6/29/2013 3:55:21 PM
I'm stuck in it, I don't know how or where to go- I already got a bunch of the treasures and beat the boss- but I keep getting dead ended like in this one room to the left with ladders- I couldn't find any maps of dungeons for this game- can't even go back to the save point... I think there were two in here, I don't know what to do- I am STUCK literally in the freaking dungeon as this game does not have a TELEPORT spell >:|.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#2VeghEstherPosted 6/30/2013 11:34:12 AM
the RPGclassics.com shrine for this game does contain a really badly drawn map of every floor this area has so it may still help you.
#3voymasaPosted 7/2/2013 5:02:14 PM
If you are at the save point in the very back of the Linga Sacred ground, right before the room with the "bosses" that eat your character alive and must be killed to release said eaten character, then the exit is down and to the left of you (though you can't see it because the player's POV shows a rock wall that you walk down and to the left through). That will have you on a ledge that you travel left on (with a ladder that allows you to move onto the lower level if I remember correctly). The room to the left is the one with the dragon skeleton (I think). Travel south from that room should place you on a southbound walkway, and from there you should be able to find the exit to the south a few screens (without too much trouble).
BTW have you obtained the Clarisage item from the Sacred Grounds yet? That is the item Bowman wants and it is just inside the back area of the Sacred Grounds (the redder area when you first enter it). Those slug-like "bosses" aren't necessary to fight for the Clarisage, and frankly I don't know what the purpose to that "boss" area was/is.
I hope my directions help you get free again.
#4MonarchPaulos(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:11:02 PM
No, RPGClassics does NOT have a map of EVERY dungeon in this game... and if does, please link me because I've been there, and it only contains the two for the worlds.
---
PSN: PaulosBlade, AIM: PaulostheSpy
http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulosTheGamer , I am Paulos Hunter Blade, owner of www.gamelegacies.com preserving legacies!
#5VeghEstherPosted 7/3/2013 4:08:24 PM(edited)
While the RPGclassics.com shrine doesn't use every map in game but it does contain one for the Sacred Grounds of Linga and the 3 maps it does cover are listed in its Walkthrough.