Let's Break Star Ocean

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#21
I wonder what veg's medical condition is....seriously.
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
3 years ago#22
Well even without 4x Bloody Armor users Healing Star restores as much HP as Fairy Light/Heal without having to put Rena in the party so to break the game I will still never have Ashton and all mages that aren't Rena join the party at all.
3 years ago#23
Dear vegh,

I understand you like to use Bloody Armors. Thats fine but would you please shut up about them THIS DECADE!?
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
3 years ago#24
VandorLee posted...
Dear vegh,

I understand you like to use Bloody Armors. Thats fine but would you please shut up about them THIS DECADE!?

I approve of this post.
3 years ago#25
Obligatory up date! Just cleared the Hoffman Ruins in Let's Break Star Ocean The Second Story EX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoyTejG1WCY

The anime "cutscenes" are also back, including a special guest appearance by Ernest that plays out a lot differently than it does in the game, but I included it anyway.

And beat Asmodeus in Fantastic Space Odyssey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp48qON5yEU

Actually, I just beat the game, but the video with Jie Revorse, endings, etc. is currently exporting.
3 years ago#26
Disc 1 of Star Ocean The Second Story is complete, wrapping up the half that includes anime cutscenes. Disc 2's coming next. It might be a while before I can get it started due to technical difficulties with volume levels, but I fully intend to finish it.
3 years ago#27
I had the same levels for the Hoffman ruins but I will only use Claude Dias Opera and Chisato to break the game and yes I had a 999 use Healing Star after Opera first joins but before starting the ruins itself.

So I ditched Rena for most of the game after having a 999 use healing star the only time Rena's required is during the 2 PC only party (phoenix boss) in the CoT I simply Bloody Armored Claude will having Rena still die in 1 hit (from the Life Flayers missiles) on earth mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived