Let's Break Star Ocean

#21VandorLeePosted 8/14/2013 8:31:12 PM
I wonder what veg's medical condition is....seriously.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#22VeghEstherPosted 8/14/2013 9:53:37 PM
Well even without 4x Bloody Armor users Healing Star restores as much HP as Fairy Light/Heal without having to put Rena in the party so to break the game I will still never have Ashton and all mages that aren't Rena join the party at all.
#23VandorLeePosted 8/15/2013 8:19:04 AM
Dear vegh,

I understand you like to use Bloody Armors. Thats fine but would you please shut up about them THIS DECADE!?
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#24XRhinehartX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 11:05:37 PM
VandorLee posted...
Dear vegh,

I understand you like to use Bloody Armors. Thats fine but would you please shut up about them THIS DECADE!?

I approve of this post.
#25XRhinehartX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2013 2:41:06 PM
Obligatory up date! Just cleared the Hoffman Ruins in Let's Break Star Ocean The Second Story EX.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoyTejG1WCY

The anime "cutscenes" are also back, including a special guest appearance by Ernest that plays out a lot differently than it does in the game, but I included it anyway.

And beat Asmodeus in Fantastic Space Odyssey.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp48qON5yEU

Actually, I just beat the game, but the video with Jie Revorse, endings, etc. is currently exporting.
#26XRhinehartX(Topic Creator)Posted 9/19/2013 2:06:05 PM
Disc 1 of Star Ocean The Second Story is complete, wrapping up the half that includes anime cutscenes. Disc 2's coming next. It might be a while before I can get it started due to technical difficulties with volume levels, but I fully intend to finish it.
#27VeghEstherPosted 9/20/2013 8:49:53 AM
I had the same levels for the Hoffman ruins but I will only use Claude Dias Opera and Chisato to break the game and yes I had a 999 use Healing Star after Opera first joins but before starting the ruins itself.

So I ditched Rena for most of the game after having a 999 use healing star the only time Rena's required is during the 2 PC only party (phoenix boss) in the CoT I simply Bloody Armored Claude will having Rena still die in 1 hit (from the Life Flayers missiles) on earth mode.