Bloody Armor!

#1VandorLeePosted 8/3/2013 11:20:24 AM
Its so cool and amazing! Its the only strategy and the game is unfair and imbalanced without it!

I would go so far as to constantly patroll all of this games boards and respond to as many topics as humanly (or inhuman) possible suggesting and strongly urging the use of it!
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#2VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 11:50:52 AM
To be fair: Oh my lord, how dare i judge people on how they play their offline game and deem something cheesy/broke/too powerful and its as bad or just about as bad as other really strong things in the game and if you were to get rid of it or not allow the use of it why wouldnt you disallow the use of the next best thing and who am I to draw the line...ect...
---
#3VeghEstherPosted 8/3/2013 1:55:35 PM
Sure I abuse it ASAP but only after party members have over 7000 HP else HP will drain too quickly if you equip it below 5000 max HP.
#4VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2013 2:46:56 PM
Why do you talk like youre a robot or that you are insanely oblivious to context? Do you have a medical condition? Is English a second language?
---
#5BiggieBlunts420Posted 8/12/2013 12:44:52 PM
Vegh has no actual mental disorder (well, maybe, but hold on). He is just the "telflon troll". He is a master who's craft is to be admired and respected. He discovered long ago that good trolling does not require emotions, logic, or retorts. All that is needed is a strong devotion to the cause and unwavering discipline.

Of course, all this also means that he's pretty much never gonna get modded.
#6VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 4:30:12 PM
BiggieBlunts420 posted...
Vegh has no actual mental disorder (well, maybe, but hold on). He is just the "telflon troll". He is a master who's craft is to be admired and respected. He discovered long ago that good trolling does not require emotions, logic, or retorts. All that is needed is a strong devotion to the cause and unwavering discipline.

Of course, all this also means that he's pretty much never gonna get modded.

omfg......the perfect troll!
---
#7dustin121284Posted 8/19/2013 3:49:01 AM
he's been modded many many many many times.

just not banned.
---
"If at all possible, I prefer to forge my own path through life, then call it "destiny" once the cards have settled..."
#8BlueReckoningPosted 8/19/2013 5:34:15 AM
dustin121284 posted...
he's been modded many many many many times.

just not banned.

Under what pretense?
---
"North Dakota doesn't exist, much like Sonic restaurants. I hear people talking about them but I've never seen any."
-- sfcalimari
#9KGTriggerPosted 8/21/2013 5:06:21 PM
He's been modded before? I don't think he's ever done anything offensive.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#10unwashed_massesPosted 8/22/2013 1:43:02 PM
He's definitely been modded, although I can't remember why. It might have been for off-topic posting and trolling. For instance, every topic on the board might address different things, but if anyone puts the word 'bloody armor' or some other trigger word in their post, Vegh will post the typical response regarding it, regardless of whether or not it pertains to the specific problem.

Under normal circumstances the post would attract little or no attention, but due to Vegh's notoriety and the volume of posts he produces, a mod was bound to get annoyed (like the hundreds or thousands of normal posters have been for the last 10 years).