I would use Ernest and Chisato more but...

#1VandorLeePosted 8/15/2013 10:00:57 AM
Ernests armor options and Chisato's weapons usually annoy me greatly. I love Claude's and Dias's weapon and armor selection.

I would go with Ashton but i think Operas km's are great for support and her equipment options arnt annoying.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#2VeghEstherPosted 8/15/2013 1:59:02 PM(edited)
Well if your willing to Bloody Armor her as soon as you reach the bonus dungeon 5th floor the better the required weapon found on that floor = 50% damage = HP restored.

So at 9999 per hit + Bloody Armor she's practically unkillable when she restores 4999 HP per hit that connects.

But the weird/Phantom Slayer only has +1000 attack power for Chisato so the Atlas Ring + Beserk ring is required to do 9999 per hit.
#3XRhinehartXPosted 8/16/2013 11:17:35 PM
Vegh and his Bloody Armor obsession aside, I can confirm that the Weird Slayer is Chisato's most powerful weapon. It's the only one that has 1000 (or higher) ATK and it does rasp HP from enemies. I have paired it with Bloody Armor on her and Bowman (as both characters can equip both) for my speedkill attempts. I don't know if you've seen them, my memory sucks, so lemme know if you want to. But yeah, whether you put the Bloody Armor on them (Chisato or Bowman) or not, they will vampirise enemies and that's pretty fun.
#4VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 1:28:09 PM
Its gotten so very late which makes it annoying. And its other stats arnt very impressive, from what i remember. I dont think it helps in the HIT department at all, which is very important on Universe.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#5VeghEstherPosted 8/17/2013 1:34:53 PM
That's why I used marvel swords on at least Claude and Dias to hit enemies easily on Universe while still using 4x bloody armors from its 10th floor onwards.

Chisato on this version of the game does get a 100% accuracy weapon but it sucks since its the one that reduces her MP by 2 for every KM hit making Tear Gas drain another 68 MP ever time it connects.

The only reason I had Ernest join is to steal the battle suits off of him not to actually use him in battle though the Spark Whip is +150 hit and is the highest + hit weapon but it can still be blocked for Universe mode even with it equipped.
#6DoramiPosted 8/18/2013 11:06:55 AM
Chisato gains 3-4 dex per level, same as Dias and Precis and 1 more on average than the 2-3 of the other fighters. By the time you get the Weird Slayer, she'll have the same hit with it as most other fighters with +hit weapons.

But it's not her best weapon. Her best weapons are her 3 most powerful guns because her guns have very high stun rates and because
1. Psychic Gun has 100% hit rate
2. Electron Gun is a good all round weapon
3. Spark has built in star spray
---
"Why do ppl say Steam/PC has DRM? The only thing steam does is prevent piracy, and there's nothing wrong with that." - Oil_Rope_Bombs
#7BlueReckoningPosted 8/18/2013 11:32:01 AM(edited)
Psychic Gun can be a huge MP drain at 2mp per hit. It can be hard to recover if you aren't a high level with decent stamina recovery.
---
"North Dakota doesn't exist, much like Sonic restaurants. I hear people talking about them but I've never seen any."
-- sfcalimari
#8VeghEstherPosted 8/18/2013 11:57:04 AM
The MP drain effect is the reason I prefer to not use it after all Tear Gas already drains +60 MP and with it Tear Gas at a very high total use she will lose another 68 max MP every time its used.

But the max MP regen per battle won only tops about 300 or so but I prefer the Weird Slayer as her best one + Bloody Armor her and she's practically unkillable.

Same with Bowman since he can equip both it and the Bloody Armor as well only Bowman can't get a 100% accuracy weapon for Universe mode.

Ernest's Light whip is +150 hit but I still had his hits on universe be blocked but even on earth mode I only had him join to steal the 2 battle suits off of him not to actually use in battle.
#9DoramiPosted 8/18/2013 1:00:09 PM
BlueReckoning posted...
Psychic Gun can be a huge MP drain at 2mp per hit. It can be hard to recover if you aren't a high level with decent stamina recovery.

Use Eletron Gun or Spark for normal fights. Only use Psychic Gun against high avd bosses like Iseria Queen. It's a weapon option, not something you should be constantly using.

It's why I use her as my primary dps against universe Iseria Queen in LLGs.
---
"Why do ppl say Steam/PC has DRM? The only thing steam does is prevent piracy, and there's nothing wrong with that." - Oil_Rope_Bombs
#10VeghEstherPosted 8/18/2013 3:20:55 PM
Well on my files I had to use 100% accuracy rate weapons for everything on Universe mode else I had KM's and the fight command be blocked practically 100% of the time.

While still having to use Bloody Armors for Iselia Queen on any difficulty setting I had every one of her physical hits do max damage and guts never kick in no matter what level I had my pc's at.