Chaos Sword really shines with bunny shoes...

#1VandorLeePosted 8/16/2013 11:17:37 AM
Chaos sword, by itself, is pretty good. Dias will run up and use the ranged version, and then proceed to get closer to use the closer range version. If the enemy should move at all during the close range version, Dias will of course get lined up again to use chaos sword.

With Bunny shoes, however, he quickly runs in, uses the long range version, and can then run fast enough to combo into the close range version. If the enemy should move, it takes practically no time, compared to normal running speed, to re-align himself to quickly spam this attack.

In short: He can combo the long range version into the short range version. And since hes usually constantly moving to get into place to use chaos sword again, it increases the DPS of the move.

I wasnt too impressed with chaos sword before bunny shoes but afterword it seemed like a major improvement.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#2VeghEstherPosted 8/16/2013 4:21:16 PM
I prefer using Air Slash and illusion and his only and best KM's worth using. But the first bunny shoes I got the one you steal off the Stuffed Bunny at Fun City I first gave it to Claude not Dias.
#3BlueReckoningPosted 8/17/2013 4:09:41 PM
I always felt Chaos sword was already good w/o the bunny shoes but I see where you are coming from. Being able to hit with the close range version shortly after the long range hit's is pretty effective.
---
"North Dakota doesn't exist, much like Sonic restaurants. I hear people talking about them but I've never seen any."
-- sfcalimari
#4VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 9:50:17 AM
BlueReckoning posted...
I always felt Chaos sword was already good w/o the bunny shoes but I see where you are coming from. Being able to hit with the close range version shortly after the long range hit's is pretty effective.

Even more advanced: You can air slash, then Chaos sword long range, then chaos sword close range.

Depending on the exact distance, you should be able to attack them while being hit from air slash. If other party member use bunny shoes, it should have similar effect in hitting the enemy to make sure another party member can get off their km, especially if the enemy has pretty fast attacks that might interrupt rock explosion (for example).

If you use bloody armor though, it really doesnt matter what km, or party members you use as long as you heal in time.
---
#5VeghEstherPosted 8/19/2013 3:00:17 PM
Actually it does Rena can't equip the bloody armor and if you don't have Opera you'll be forced to use Noel and his Fairy Light/Heal spells to keep you alive and his versions are way weaker I didn't have either one of those spells for Noel top even 2000 to 3000 per casting.

So I had to use A Dias Claude Opera and Chisato party as the best ones that can all equip it.
#6VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/19/2013 7:39:29 PM
VeghEsther posted...
Actually it does Rena can't equip the bloody armor and if you don't have Opera you'll be forced to use Noel and his Fairy Light/Heal spells to keep you alive and his versions are way weaker I didn't have either one of those spells for Noel top even 2000 to 3000 per casting.

So I had to use A Dias Claude Opera and Chisato party as the best ones that can all equip it.

Because even if you use Rena and 3x bloody armor, its so hard to keep her alive to heal the rest of the party.

Man, you even suck with bloody armor. If everyone isnt invincible, you just cant handle it.
---
#7VeghEstherPosted 8/19/2013 7:48:23 PM
Well I had Rena die in 1 hit from Iselia Queen's physical hits/Live Flayers missiles on earth mode so if I'm going to heal with bloody armors I will use a entire party that can equip it.
#8VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 9:16:37 AM
VeghEsther posted...
Well I had Rena die in 1 hit from Iselia Queen's physical hits/Live Flayers missiles on earth mode so if I'm going to heal with bloody armors I will use a entire party that can equip it.

Vegh sucks so bad on Star Ocean 2 that he cant use 3 Bloody armor users to keep Rena alive to heal the rest of the party.

Wow, i understand why you use Bloody armor now. You not only suck at this game but you suck to a major degree.
---
#9VeghEstherPosted 8/20/2013 10:22:32 AM(edited)
Well in this case I abuse it because I had to and besides I always abuse cheap methods in every RPG I play and Bloody Armors on all is the cheap method.

Besides Heal Star is better not only because Opera can equip the bloody armor for 4 Bloody Armored PC's its cheaper then both Fairy/Light Heal while restoring the same max HP so I will only use a Claude Dias Opera and Chisato party as my best one.

Its just that I gave Claude the stolen bunny shoes not Dias.
#10BlueReckoningPosted 8/20/2013 10:55:49 AM
He really does suck if he doesn't know how to defend his spell casters.
---
"North Dakota doesn't exist, much like Sonic restaurants. I hear people talking about them but I've never seen any."
-- sfcalimari