Chaos Sword really shines with bunny shoes...

#11VeghEstherPosted 8/20/2013 12:10:31 PM
Well its not defending my mages its reducing the 9999 damage attacks to zero% and that's just not possible since theirs no way to get like +5000 defense points even on earth mode to do so in the case of the Live Flayers missiles.

Eartquake with the limiter off is a fixed 9999 damage and even with earth elemental resist armors equipped the damage will still be at 9999.

I had Live Flayers missiles do 9999 on earth mode and its harder to defend a mage when I had +50% battles against them be raid/back attacks.

So I'd rather use Opera and a 999 Healing Star over using 3x Bloody Armor users + Rena.
#12VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 1:42:32 PM
Im shocked that he sucks sooo bad. Seriously he not only HAS to because he sucks, but he wants to.

Damn, just cheat already. You really suck at games...

You are literally devoid from any real strategy and your skill is so pathetic that you HAVE to find a game breaking cheap strategy.

Wow, you are AMAZING at sucking at video games.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)
#13VeghEstherPosted 8/20/2013 6:31:17 PM
Well I always abuse cheap methods in every game I play but in this game its because I never had guts kick in at all after taking 9999 earthquake limiter off even with the stat at +255% on the entire party (or I had the boss petrify) everybody at once and guts only saves you from losing HP not from getting game overs via status ailments.

On other RPG's I use cheap methods ie KoTR all bosses in FF7 mid disc 2 onwards because I can.

If a RPG lacks broken methods like Chrono Trigger/Cross does I will find ways to break the game ie have all possible techs and combo techs on Mt Woe (Chrono Trigger.)
#14VandorLee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2013 10:53:28 AM
VeghEsther posted...
Well I always abuse cheap methods in every game I play but in this game its because I never had guts kick in at all after taking 9999 earthquake limiter off even with the stat at +255% on the entire party (or I had the boss petrify) everybody at once and guts only saves you from losing HP not from getting game overs via status ailments.

On other RPG's I use cheap methods ie KoTR all bosses in FF7 mid disc 2 onwards because I can.

If a RPG lacks broken methods like Chrono Trigger/Cross does I will find ways to break the game ie have all possible techs and combo techs on Mt Woe (Chrono Trigger.)

Ok well everyone thinks you suck because of it and doesnt want to hear you constantly go on about it. You are annoying and whats worse is you are oblivious of it.
---
"God didn't create humans... No!, Its humans who created God"
"Dr. Londez, "Cowboy Bebop: Brain Scratch (#1.23)" (1999)