question about Faize (spoilers)

#1iori kusanagiPosted 2/19/2010 6:05:19 PM
Do I get him back later once he leaves the party? Reason I ask is I need complete his ARTS stuff and his equipment, which I can not do without him.

If yes, when and do i lose someone else since it looks like there's only 8 spots? If yes, who and does that mean I need to complete his/her ARTS before I get Faize back?

If no, where can I level up to finish up Faize's stuff? he has some really hard ones like 999999damage or something...
---
-JEWEL SHOWER-
Beatmania IIDX 7th style -The ultimate system beatmania delux version
#2Wkd315Posted 2/19/2010 6:29:07 PM
No, just play through the game, and you'll understand why you don't get him back.

As for that, after you beat the game, you CAN choose to use him as a battle character, with Arumat taking his "Storyline" spot.
#3Faize211Posted 2/19/2010 6:31:07 PM

iori kusanagi posted...
Do I get him back later once he leaves the party? Reason I ask is I need complete his ARTS stuff and his equipment, which I can not do without him.

If yes, when and do i lose someone else since it looks like there's only 8 spots? If yes, who and does that mean I need to complete his/her ARTS before I get Faize back?

If no, where can I level up to finish up Faize's stuff? he has some really hard ones like 999999damage or something...

No you don't get him back, unfortunately.

In a second playthrough you can choose to keep him. So if you're not to the point of him leaving the party yet, make sure you save twice at the save spot on Aeos next to the heal spot. After you complete the game, you can load the second file and choose to keep Faize. That's how you can finish his battle trophies. (Btw, "deal 99,999 points of damage" isn't hard to get, it's the "defeat 55 griori" that you should be worried about)

#4iori kusanagi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2010 6:31:44 PM
I'm not talking in regards of the story, but can I get him back eventually to finish his ARTS and WEAPON collection?

By your statement, it seems YES but does that mean I lose the other guy forever or I can switch between the two freely (for arts /weapons completion)
---
-JEWEL SHOWER-
#5iori kusanagi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2010 6:33:48 PM
Oh, I thought this game didn't have a second play through. Do I keep all my stats and items on second play through and do i stawrt from the very beginning?
---
-JEWEL SHOWER-
#6BelgarinPosted 2/19/2010 6:58:25 PM
you start from the beginning again, the only thing that you keep is collection info (monsters, spaceships, etc)
#7iori kusanagi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2010 7:22:46 PM
OK....do I get the option to keep Faize only on the second time through though? When do I get to choose Faize...and still don't understand if I can switch between Faize / Armat any any time?

detail explination would be appreciated =)
---
-JEWEL SHOWER-
#8brandunh11Posted 2/19/2010 9:19:32 PM
For clarification, on your first playthrough you HAVE to take Arumat. You will NOT get Faize back. On your second playthrough (and any subsequent playthroughs) you have the option to keep Faize or not. In other words, you have to choose between Faize or Arumat each playthrough.
---
"It's so hard not to be bad. Theres just too many opportunities."
#9iori kusanagi(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2010 11:14:34 PM
thanks for the info.
---
-JEWEL SHOWER-