Super Tri-Emblum

#1hotgamerPosted 2/20/2010 1:59:02 PM
is it still possible to make or is this one of the other things Square-Enix decided to piss players off and fix?
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#2awesomeunoPosted 2/20/2010 2:24:35 PM
can still make it
---
PHD in Awesomeness
"I mean, could you imagine the smell and the clean up if one of those Adamantoise took a dump near a TOWN?"- Devilman_Amon
#3SenkoyPosted 2/20/2010 2:29:33 PM
What's the super Tri-Emblum?
---
Currently playing: Star Ocean The Last Hope, Blazblue
#4awesomeunoPosted 2/20/2010 2:34:23 PM
a tri-emblum (which has 8 synth slots) with all of them used by synthing tri-emblems to it
it has the factors
hit+2 (can't remove)
rush gauge charge + 3
immune to paralysis
mpcost - 15%
and the stats 1602 atk\int, 801 hit\def\grd
and you can max the resistances on it to make you take no damage from elemental attacks

a pretty amazing accessory
---
PHD in Awesomeness
"I mean, could you imagine the smell and the clean up if one of those Adamantoise took a dump near a TOWN?"- Devilman_Amon
#5jhayze018Posted 2/20/2010 2:34:40 PM
yes u still can! i got all my chars have it!
#6awesomeunoPosted 2/20/2010 2:36:30 PM
it's really awesome, because once you make the ultimate super tri-emblem with max resistances, it only takes 1 magical clay to make another one!
---
PHD in Awesomeness
#7SenkoyPosted 2/20/2010 2:44:02 PM
So synthing tri-Emblems to a tri-Emblum is better than to another tri-Emblem? I'm sorry, i havent gotten into the post game yet so i don't know this stuff too much. Does this mean tri-Emblems have less than 8 synth slots?

Also, i think i read you cannot duplicate synthesized items, is this not true?
---
#8awesomeunoPosted 2/20/2010 2:50:41 PM
you can, but certain things cannot be duplicated.
and tri-emblems I think have 3 synth slots. A super TRI-EMBLEM has the following stats
800 atk\int 400 def\hit\grd
and the abilities
rush gauge charge +3
immune to paralysis
mp cost - 15%
attack chance + 2 ( unique factor)
and if you use the max resistances trick, it has 20 immunity to all elements
this is what I made for all of my physical fighters
---
PHD in Awesomeness
#9SenkoyPosted 2/20/2010 2:52:35 PM
So what's better, a super tri-Emblem or a super tri-Emblum? And what's the trick to getting full resistance?
---
#10awesomeunoPosted 2/20/2010 2:54:06 PM
check out sakurayule's synthesis FAQ
the tri-emblum has superior stats, but the Tri-emblem has a good factor for physical fighters. your call
however, the tri-emblum is better for mages
---
PHD in Awesomeness